By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I hate to say it, but Starfox Wii U sounds like the next Lair

I feel like people are overreacting to this..

Around the Network

As I said already, we should euthanize Miyamoto now that we can.

Wright said:

As I said already, we should euthanize Miyamoto now that we can.

Yep.  What a no talent hack that guy is.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm sure when it's finished it'll be great.

Hmmm, i am pretty sure i see people in this topic who complained when they found out DK:TF and MK8 didn't used the gamePad in any meaningful way...

Now that they try, you guys complain again? What is this? A trap?

Around the Network

It's still early in development. And they're making different control options, the gyroscope option, and the normal option. (unless they are the biggest dumbasses in this world)
Besides, they have said that they want games that show what the Gamepad can do.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Knowing Nintendo they're not a big fan of giving players options so that's depressing.

It's Flower all over again -.-

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

it's good enough for me....

also.....use the pro controller option *wink*

We should start a petition: Save Starfox.

It's early enough in development that they could change it now without losing much, if they realized how opposed people were to this Nintendoland stuff.

padib said:
vivster said:
Knowing Nintendo they're not a big fan of giving players options so that's depressing.

It's Flower all over again -.-

They are giving options, read the article.

That's too many words for a game I don't care about.

And before you ask, I came here to hate on Nintendo and Sony.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.