By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I hate to say it, but Starfox Wii U sounds like the next Lair

if there is a local multiplayer than they will have more controller options and I'm sure they will make it into singleplayer. almost all wii u games to date have a pro controller option...

Around the Network
padib said:
vivster said:
padib said:
vivster said:
Knowing Nintendo they're not a big fan of giving players options so that's depressing.

It's Flower all over again -.-

They are giving options, read the article.

That's too many words for a game I don't care about.

And before you ask, I came here to hate on Nintendo and Sony.

What? I'm not talking about hating, I'm talking about making sense.

I thought you might ask why I am commenting in a thread about a game I don't care about at all without even bothering to read the article.

Well I better take my leave then.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

They are making the games for the hardware, and not the hardware for the games. And that is their problem.

Hahaha...that sounds like the problem Pach was demonstrating long, long time ago in one of the Pach-attacks, and WiiU fans were jumping at him for that.

Just imagine how much less trouble (and lot more sales) Nintendo would have if they launched WiiU without Gamepad at $250...

Relax. I'm sure the final product will be fine. Most recent Nintendo games have had the option of about 10 different control schemes (from wii mote to pad to pro) and I doubt this will be any different.

Around the Network

Well, it's Nintendo so it will probably control a lot better than Lair lol....

The difference is that NIntendo won't let it stay shitty. They'll fix it if they know it doesn't work. Nintendo does this obsessively, almost to their detriment.

I don't see the problem by utilizing the Gamepad in a useful way. Also, I doubt that would be the only control scheme available for the finished game.

If they turn this into another Skyword Sword I am going to fucking lose >.

sc94597 said:
The difference is that NIntendo won't let it stay shitty. They'll fix it if they know it doesn't work. Nintendo does this obsessively, almost to their detriment.

Who says its shitty. Nobody has played it yet