By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Destiny will get the highest meta score of any game this year, and sell a lot of PS4 consoles

Do you agree?

Yes 29 14.29%

No 130 64.04%

Partially 44 21.67%

Total:203

As the title states, Destiny will be the highest rated game Meta wise. It will also push a crap ton of PS4 consoles (Maybe a moderate bumpr Xbone). 

First Week Destiny numbers will be 2.2 million on PS4 alone and PS4 hardware will be 450k for the same week.  What do you think?

Side note: I think Destiny will get a 94-95 meta. (PS. Indie games, remasters, and free to play don't count. So No Halo Collection or The Last of Us)

Around the Network

I have a feeling that no new AAA title will get above 90+ meta this year. Maybe Destiny will be highest,I'm expecting mid to high 80s.

Completely agree about it moving PS4s, it's a massive system seller

I think it will get a higher score than Halo.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Would be cool. The industry will be predictable again.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It'll sell a lot of consoles. Definitely don't think it'll have the highest meta.

Around the Network

Smash has a chance of beating it.

i think it will have the 3rd or 2nd highest this year.
behind dark souls
or in front of it
keep in mind smash could take the crown to but that depends maybe it could get like a 96 or something

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

It's going to be a real surge for present gen consoles but I think critics will be somewhat turned off by the "MMO" nature of the game. I suspect we'll see some point deductions for features that aren't handled in a traditional way. Also, there will be bugs because of the massive scope, which will work against it.

celador said:
I have a feeling that no new AAA title will get above 90+ meta this year. Maybe Destiny will be highest,I'm expecting mid to high 80s.

Completely agree about it moving PS4s, it's a massive system seller

SSB for 3DS says helllllo! (if not WiiU)

Edit: Fail! My bad skipped the New AAA games :-/

After the playing the Alpha, yeah, 95 MC coming.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!