By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LINK IS A GIRL? - The Legend of Zelda U

I think the ponytail is more telling than a split second voice clip that could of came from another character on screen.

EDIT: could've

Around the Network

He looks young, that's all I'm seeing

You could give almost any RL boy long hair and put it in a pony tail, most people would find it difficult to tell a girl from a boy

BasilZero said:
We're gonna be seeing threads like this until the game's release arent we?

No, just for another approximately 365 days. ;)

burninmylight said:
I think the ponytail is more telling than a split second voice clip that could of came from another character on screen.

Seconded. The Ponytail was what really got me wondering.

To Fap or Not To Fap, that is the question! Come on guys, we need a legit answer and not just speculation

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Whew, close one.

I was getting ready to take a long, hard look at my sexuality, but now I can be straight for Link.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

You can tell in "her" eyes after she lets go of the bow. I personally hope it's Zelda. I think it's time she got off her ass and started helping (Except that one time in Twilight Princess)

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
To Fap or Not To Fap, that is the question! Come on guys, we need a legit answer and not just speculation

FAP!

100% female.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

darkknightkryta said:
You can tell in "her" eyes after she lets go of the bow. I personally hope it's Zelda. I think it's time she got off her ass and started helping (Except that one time in Twilight Princess)

And OoT, SS and WW...Zelda is actually pretty useful when you boil it all down

kljesta64 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

FAP!

100% female.