By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Sony´s E3 2014

Awesome! 17 47.22%

Really bad. 14 38.89%

Total:31

Can I borrow that time machine? Because I need to travel 4 hours forward.

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:

You forgot about PSNow and Vita Tv. So technically they had way more games since people will be able to play every game from now all the way back to 1994 that was released on playstation would be playable on ps3/Ps4 or could be played on any tv with little more than just a controller. I'd say that's pretty big.

Sony won E3 then. It is settled.

Making you pay and squeezing even more money out of us for backwards compatibility has won them E3 ladies and gentlemen.

In all seriousness, it sounds alright but I doubt many people will be doing this because of lack of internet connection, speed or the fact it will probably be more beneficial and run better if you just buy discs. Is it not just over 100 games so far? Its certainly not every single game released on playstation.

think-man said:
LBP 3 was a big surprise for me, I didn't expect to see it. I'm hyped for it :D and it comes out this year which is great! I'm going to pre order it asap! It's one of the only games my wife will play with me so It's a must purchase.

Bloodborne is day one for me, being a HUGE souls fan I need this game in my life.

I would have loved Sony to show a JRPG but it seems no one cares about that genre anymore.

Nintendo has Pokemon remakes, SMTxFE, Xenosomething, and third party games like Monster Hunter, Persona, and Theatrhythm announced as exclusives so far.

Love and tolerate.

LBP3 looked like every other LBP, The Order did nothing to dispel how generic it looked earlier, you're judging Uncharted 4 based on a brief story introduction (it will be amazing, but we already knew that), and GTA5 and TLOU are last-gen ports.

If Sony won E3 it's because the bar was set extremely low by everyone else.

I'll grant you that No Man's Sky and Bloodborne look great, but those moments were few and far between. Last year was much, much better.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I think Microsoft and Sony conference were pretty even. Both had only a few new titles but we already knew about them before because of rumours or because they were announced a week before (like Forza) and if you like Forza, Crackdown, Fable, Halo and Killer Instinct (+a few others) or Uncharted, LBP, The Order, Infamous +a few others sounds only like personal taste to me.

Around the Network
Headshot said:
Without throwing personal preferences around lets look at the facts.

- Longer conference
- More talk about TV and apps
- More technical difficulties
- Less games than MS (Ign said MS came out with 20 while sony 19)
- Less real gameplay shown and more CGI and cutscenes
- Presentation and pacing left a lot to be desired (heres some tv and app talk guys for over 20 mins during the tail end of the show)
- More exclusive and timed exclusive betas
- More laughs. The lbp 3 demo was as if they have never played the game before in their lives and the whole "on playstation free to play means free to play" with the cut to the trailer that had massive writing at the bottom saying "some of this content requires a fee" made me laugh.

Are people really going to say they won because they enjoyed bloodbournes cgi trailer more than crackdowns cgi trailer? More than scalebounds cgi trailer? Or that they enjoyed infamous first light trailer more than the killer instinct season 2 and the dead rising 3 dlc trailers?

It's personal preference my friend. Uncharted 4 alone was more exciting to me personally than anything shown at the MS conference. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Sony first party games look better then xbox one
Sony show more interesting 3rd party games
I'm not interested by Destiny but nobody can deny alpha and beta and Destiny bundle it's a great move and will sell a ton of ps4

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

What I really hate about Sony is that they act like their are the best in the world, and for this reason alone I would never purchase any Sony product!!! Sony always says their are better in everything, but when they are sooo goood, why does they don't care about the PlayStation Vita??? Is Sony to gooood for the PlayStation Vita or what??? I have that feeling that if Sony had one wish free, they would wish the PlayStation Vita has never existed!!!

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

jlmurph2 said:

Oh come on lol if MS had that travesty of TV bs and technical problems during their conference you guys would have their heads. All about the games.

Happy Wars Xbox One
Phantom Dust
Forza Horizon 2
Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition Ex plus α
Project Spark
Crackdown
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Scalebound
Sunset Overdrive
Halo 5 Guardians
Fable Legends
ID@XBox Gaming Montage
Assassin's Creed Unity
Dance Central: Spotlight
Ori and the Blind Forest
Inside
Rise of the Tomb Raider
The Witcher III Wild Hunt
Tom Clancy's The Division
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Killer Instinct Season 2

Have never been interested in shooters, or Killer Instinct.  The onlything which caught my eye was Tomb Raider.  All the rest of that stuff, Assassins Creed included, were lack-luster.  And don't think I'm supposed to get excited over DeadRising 3 DLC, just because it carries almost every subtitle a Street Fighter II & IV game has ever had.  They should have called it....

Super Ultra Hyper Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Ex plus α Third Strike Online Edition: The new challengers.

Both MS and Sony were disappointing. I have yet to buy a PS4 or an Xbox One and neither conference gave me a reason to buy one in the near future. 2015 has a lot of potential though.

Signature goes here!