By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Sony´s E3 2014

Awesome! 17 47.22%

Really bad. 14 38.89%

Total:31
Nicklesbe said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lol cant find any other insults for all the other exclusives? 

Not everything is an insult, some things are simply just reality..

people on internet get insulted to fast.. i only said crackdown was average at best, may this one can be diferent i never know, but from a franchise that i know that game doesnt deserve any attention for now. rest of exclusives i cant say much, besides overdrive that looks fun, and not cgi xD

Around the Network

I was going to say that LBP3 is going to be Sony's SM3DW but then I remembered that they didn't fix the broken floaty controls so nevermind.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Aerys said:
elazz said:
Aerys said:
From an objective pov, they had bigger announcement, more gameplay for announcements ( and for some we already saw gameplay ) so they won but it was really disappointing that they are just satisfied with that whereas they had a 3min trailer of Uncharted with gameplay, but decided to not show it apparently, like Bloodborne, they had a gameplay trailer an decided to keep it....Stupid

Where do you get this information. I know that there is gameplay obviously but they ever said that they have compiled a trailer with that gameplay that is available to see. From Guerilla Games I know that they have a trailer available and Media Molecule has also a presentation ready but that is for Gamescom. I think Sony thinks that that is more important since 200k-300k will come and be able to play the games themselfs after the press conferences. 

It was from the leak, confirmed by 2 insiders who saw the trailer in question.

Maybe they changed their plan because of microsoft conference :/

That sucks to have to wait Gamescom and TGS

Man, lately so many leaks and insiders that I'm getting more and more annoyed. If it was only possible to witness these events without having any clue of what to come except for innocent speculation between friends and community. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

elazz said:
Aerys said:
elazz said:
Aerys said:
From an objective pov, they had bigger announcement, more gameplay for announcements ( and for some we already saw gameplay ) so they won but it was really disappointing that they are just satisfied with that whereas they had a 3min trailer of Uncharted with gameplay, but decided to not show it apparently, like Bloodborne, they had a gameplay trailer an decided to keep it....Stupid

Where do you get this information. I know that there is gameplay obviously but they ever said that they have compiled a trailer with that gameplay that is available to see. From Guerilla Games I know that they have a trailer available and Media Molecule has also a presentation ready but that is for Gamescom. I think Sony thinks that that is more important since 200k-300k will come and be able to play the games themselfs after the press conferences. 

It was from the leak, confirmed by 2 insiders who saw the trailer in question.

Maybe they changed their plan because of microsoft conference :/

That sucks to have to wait Gamescom and TGS

Man, lately so many leaks and insiders that I'm getting more and more annoyed. If it was only possible to witness these events without having any clue of what to come except for innocent speculation between friends and community. 

They have a good side : We wouldnt have seen any gameplay of Bloodborne without insiders and we would be like " this is not a Souls game ! " but since we saw gameplay , we can have a better idea on this next Souls game

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Uncharted4 and Bloodborne !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My most wanted Games !!!!!!!

Also can't wait for LBP3 :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Well....it was better than EA's *executive starts clapping over own game announcement*

Dammit I missed Nintendo's Digital Event?

Typical.

Currently they're just, just in the lead but it's all been a little bit of a letdown:

Sony - 6.5
MS - 6
Ubi - 5
EA - 3

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Without throwing personal preferences around lets look at the facts.

- Longer conference
- More talk about TV and apps
- More technical difficulties
- Less games than MS (Ign said MS came out with 20 while sony 19)
- Less real gameplay shown and more CGI and cutscenes
- Presentation and pacing left a lot to be desired (heres some tv and app talk guys for over 20 mins during the tail end of the show)
- More exclusive and timed exclusive betas
- More laughs. The lbp 3 demo was as if they have never played the game before in their lives and the whole "on playstation free to play means free to play" with the cut to the trailer that had massive writing at the bottom saying "some of this content requires a fee" made me laugh.

Are people really going to say they won because they enjoyed bloodbournes cgi trailer more than crackdowns cgi trailer? More than scalebounds cgi trailer? Or that they enjoyed infamous first light trailer more than the killer instinct season 2 and the dead rising 3 dlc trailers?

Definitely not. Out of the big three so far, Microsoft edges Sony out. Out of everyone, Ubisoft definitely won.

But who am I kidding? Oddsack won. Oddsack won.

Headshot said:
Without throwing personal preferences around lets look at the facts.

- Longer conference
- More talk about TV and apps
- More technical difficulties
- Less games than MS (Ign said MS came out with 20 while sony 19)
- Less real gameplay shown and more CGI and cutscenes
- Presentation and pacing left a lot to be desired (heres some tv and app talk guys for over 20 mins during the tail end of the show)
- More exclusive and timed exclusive betas
- More laughs. The lbp 3 demo was as if they have never played the game before in their lives and the whole "on playstation free to play means free to play" with the cut to the trailer that had massive writing at the bottom saying "some of this content requires a fee" made me laugh.

Are people really going to say they won because they enjoyed bloodbournes cgi trailer more than crackdowns cgi trailer? More than scalebounds cgi trailer? Or that they enjoyed infamous first light trailer more than the killer instinct season 2 and the dead rising 3 dlc trailers?

You forgot about PSNow and Vita Tv. So technically they had way more games since people will be able to play every game from now all the way back to 1994 that was released on playstation would be playable on ps3/Ps4 or could be played on any tv with little more than just a controller. I'd say that's pretty big.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)