By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Sony´s E3 2014

Awesome! 17 47.22%

Really bad. 14 38.89%

Total:31

It was decent, but it lacked few more Sony exclusives.

And all that talking really needs to go away, I thought they figured that out by now, but apparently they are self-destructive.

Around the Network

They had by far the biggest exclusives and the most focus on gameplay and exclusivs so yes they won, pacing was off with the middle part though,

But why LBP3 are not releasing on PS3...?

Is it just because of the sharing option...??

HokageTenshi said:

good hope no more games come to ps3....it's time to move on last gen is donne.

Nope, they didn't show The Last Guardian so the lose by default.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

If it comes down to Exclusives Sony pretty much emptied 5 clips on them, and then some Sony actually could have had a 3 hour show, they were alot of exclusives that didnt get show time. of the top of my head Lilly Bergamo, Guilty Gear Xrd, Driveclub, GG new IP, H1Z1, Planetside 2, Everquest Next etc. MS ran out of gas the moment they showed Halo Anniversary and Forza Horizon and it was clear they had to save some ammunition for gamescom(Quantum Break). 95% of Microsofts show was third party again those games play better on PC so its not necessarily a big deal. Of course their was fluff but atleast their was more game content, and more surprises and new IPS and thats what matters games Sony had more of them, hate or love it.

I loved the LBP3, it literally caught me by surprise. I love the addition of new characters, makes players feel a bit more unique.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I loved it as well. LBP3 was so epic! And the order 1886 gameplay! Then they talked about the battlefield hard line beta (super stoked). GTAV coming to PS4!!!!!! Who saw that coming???

TLOU remastered release date! They talked about all the free games and I caught a glimpse of Planetside 2 and Loadout (both will be awesome)! They showed UC4 and Drake and Sully are still in it and it looks gorgeous!!!!! Blood borne looks absolutely amazing!!! Infamous second son DLC? Knocked it out of the park! Play station Now coming to Vita? Great move! Play station TV for the US!!! Hell yeah! A few good looking indie games! Ability to upload shares straight to youtube? Woooohoooo!!!!! Dead island 2 looked epic! I loved how they took letters from fans and read them aloud, that was a nice touch showing how dedicated they are the the gamers!!!! Lots of exclusive content from Destiny!!! MGS looked like a good game! Batman is going to be epic!!! I can't wait to get my hands on Farcry 4! Loads of games! Lots of good information! Lots of good stuff coming out this year! LBP3, GTAV, TLOU, Destiny, Planetside 2, Loadout, Battlefield: Hardline, The Order: 1886, DLC for Infamous! A white PS4 bundled with destiny!!!!! And there was PLENTY more! I mean it lasted two hours!!!!! :D

How was that not a good E3? Someone please explain the logic! :)

EDIT: Driveclub releasing soon as well!!! Woot woot!! :)

EDIT: I know this isn't big for many of you but I'm pumped about it! Minecraft to PS4 which is also releasing very soon!!! And PROJECT C.A.R.S will release this year as well! And Killzone coop looks like bloody fun boys and gals!! And then a ratchet and clank movie?!?! Who saw that coming? And what an epic place to make its debut!!! Sony kicked ass this year. I can't compare to Microsofts because I wasn't able to watch it but I'm sure they had like 4 or 5 TIMED exclusive deals. OMG I hate that. Do they not have better things to talk about? Anyway, back to discussing how great Sony's E3 was!

iceland said:
LBP3 was about the only thing they showed that got my interest, overall a very poor show for Sony, was really expecting them to win this pretty easily. For me it's

MS > Sony > Ubisoft >>>>>>> EA

I think Nintendo is probably going to take this E3 quite easily and this is coming from a MS/Sony fan.

This sums up my opinion pretty nicely as well!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

HokageTenshi said:

It is much more advanced in terms of graphics and mechanics, the blow gun use advanced particles. Of course it could be ported, but I hope not man, time for you to get a PS4, specially because all 8 million levels from LBP 1 and 2 will work on LBP 3, with better graphics =D

Also, I watched the (very cool) Nintendo digitall event, SONY still wins, but 2015 is the year to get a WiiU, for sure.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.