Tagged games:

Sony´s E3 2014

Awesome! 17 47.22%

Really bad. 14 38.89%

Total:31
HokageTenshi said:
WagnerPaiva said:
HokageTenshi said:
But why LBP3 are not releasing on PS3...?

Is it just because of the sharing option...??

It is much more advanced in terms of graphics and mechanics, the blow gun use advanced particles. Of course it could be ported, but I hope not man, time for you to get a PS4, specially because all 8 million levels from LBP 1 and 2 will work on LBP 3, with better graphics =D

its coming to PS3 after all... 

http://gamingeverything.com/littlebigplanet-3-also-coming-to-ps3/

But ... but... the particles...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:
I agree that Sony won but I am honestly a bit disappointed with them as well. They won because MS virtually didn't show up and Nintendo in all honesty can't "win" without games like FC4, The Division, AC, Battlefield, etc.

Yup.  They didn't!  But I do think this is the best Sony E3 for years...

LBP3, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, The Order, MGSV, GTAV, The Last of Us Remastered, Far Cry 4.... Sony had a great showing

Games on PS4 are great, but in terms of presentation I liked Sony's the least. They had technical issues, and too many dudes talking.

MS conference was well presented, and Nintendo's was most entertaining but obviously that's thanks to the pre-produced format.

My 8th gen collection

When people will understand that monday presentations are PRE E3???

E3 is not over!!

Around the Network

I think the reason most are leaning to Sony is because the concensus is the multiplats will be better on PS4 so thos will be PS4 buys and MS 1st party stuff was blah compared to Sonys, thats how i feel anyway

nintendo is yet showing new games.

Ill wait the end of E3 to judge.

Angelv577 said:
Agree.

LBP 3= the best platformer
Uncharted 4: best action game with the best graphics
Bloodborne: Demon/dark souls series say it all.
Best multiplatforms only on ps4

I can't ask for anything else

I just cant agree with this.... Ive played 1,2 and Vita, and found them to be merely average platformers propped up by an impressive creation mode. But to each their own.

Anyway bloodborne was the highlight of Sonys conference for me, shame its so far off considering my last PS4 purchase was Infamous back in march. Lcukily i didnt bother with the last of us on PS3 ad waited for the Complete edition lol

bloodborne was the best of E3 IMO. . . and its PS4 exclusive

What? I'm sorry but MS and Nintendo presentations were way better than Sony's.