By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Sony´s E3 2014

Awesome! 17 47.22%

Really bad. 14 38.89%

Total:31
Aerys said:
From an objective pov, they had bigger announcement, more gameplay for announcements ( and for some we already saw gameplay ) so they won but it was really disappointing that they are just satisfied with that whereas they had a 3min trailer of Uncharted with gameplay, but decided to not show it apparently, like Bloodborne, they had a gameplay trailer an decided to keep it....Stupid

agree 100% i dont understad some of their desicions... seriosly WHY???

Around the Network

This thread is a shame to the PS owners like me, because the difference with Xbox or worse, Wii  owners, is we don't need to be delusional: but Sony clearly lost this E3.

goulibouli said:

This thread is a shame to the PS owners like me, because the difference with Xbox or worse, Wii  owners, is we don't need to be delusional: but Sony clearly lost this E3.

This thread is the most disgraceful thing that ever happened to mankind, it goes:

3 - Hiroshima and Nagazaki Nuclear bombings.

2 - Jewish holocaust on Nazi Germany.

1 - This thread.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

OUYA WON E3 2014!

"No mans sky" won E3...if it is what they said

Around the Network

Nintendo is pretty much killing it this E3 so far, that's for sure.

WagnerPaiva said:

Also, The PSNow on Vita is very attractive to me, great conference.

I can't wait for it to come to Brazil. I'm ready for it!

Sony definately lost E3, not only was there conference boring as hell, but in terms of exclusives they definately had the least compelling show. Especially since most of what they showed wasn't even gameplay. As far as LBP3, I felt like Yoshi's Woolly World outclassed that game, even graphically. Ironically the best thing Sony had to show isn't even an exclusive, which is Batman.

Nah. Ninty won, their post show alone has been better than both Microsoft and Sonys show.

I really think creating a poll with no other option than the one that supports the point of the OP should be considered trolling.

In all honesty, I'm sure to many a Sony fan, Sony did win. Congrats to those fans. I thought Nintendo won (or is winning), but that's also because I'm a Nintendo fan. Fortunately, these console manufacturers understand their audience and their install base. It proves they are listening, even if they can't make everyone happy all the time. 2015 is going to be a great year.