By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Annouced 1.2mil Sales for MK8 is Shipped! UPDATE: Nintendo Most LIKELY Means Sold! VGC Has MK8 Slightly Overtracked, Details Inside

So thoughts?

Definitely Sold! 203 62.08%

Definitely Shipped 23 7.03%

Most likely Sold 57 17.43%

Most likely Shipped 16 4.89%

Either Way 6 1.83%

Shipped but very high sold Through! 20 6.12%

Total:325

Nintendo always reports shipped numbers so unless they said it's sold-off, it's shipped.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
It's shipped + digital, not shipped alone.

I know the figures are including digital, but it might be sold. it only needs to have 300k-320k for the rest of the remaining countries and these numbers exclude Sunday

tbone51 said:
bubblegamer said:

I know the figures are including digital, but it might be sold. it only needs to have 300k-320k for the rest of the remaining countries and these numbers exclude Sunday

You would be correct, if we assume VGChartz is, however NPD will clear which of the 2 it is.

I'm now pretty much convinced it's sold.

Lawlight said:
Nintendo always reports shipped numbers so unless they said it's sold-off, it's shipped.

Always, no! Most of the time? Yes. Looking at figures it might be sold. Not guaranteed but its a huge possibility, if not very very close!

Around the Network

They said over 1.2 million players are playing the game, so I'm assuming sold.

bubblegamer said:
tbone51 said:
bubblegamer said:

You would be correct, if we assume VGChartz is, however NPD will clear which of the 2 it is.

Yes i agree, Imjust trying to see if its close to that number. If Vgc put sales at lets say 300k-350k,  I think it would be pretty safe to say its shipped. Its just the numbers are showing its very very close so for!

Definitely sold.

Looks like sold+digital to me...

They stated 1.2m players were enjoying the game, so it's sold through.