By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Polygon: As Nintendo grows desperate, the chances your dreams will come true increase

i'm getting really sick of Polygon's BS, they published a Tropico 5 review today where the reviewer gave it a 6.5 because he didn't like the morality of playing a totalitarian dictator.

Around the Network
BasiltheBatLord said:
i'm getting really sick of Polygon's BS, they published a Tropico 5 review today where the reviewer gave it a 6.5 because he didn't like the morality of playing a totalitarian dictator.

They should have PETA review the next deer hunter game.

Another clickbait and damage controlling after their Mario Kart 8 disaster.

Judging by the OP, they must be pretty delusional. In my opinion, Mario and Co. are Nintendo. I can't see them parting to another console, ever; especially how good the company is doing financially. Can anyone picture any Mario game on the PS4? Polygon is living on a pipe dream if they think this can be done. I'm sure Nintendo would never release their prime franchises outside of their consoles.

Polygon is worse than IGN. Yes, I went there!

This is getting better and better.
I have a dream too Polygon, but no fucks are given about it.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Click HERE and be happy 

MK8's weekend sales makes this whole article pretty much invalid.

Those are my nightmares, not dreams....

BeElite said:
Stands to reason it will happen soon or later. Take a quality product and release it to the biggest consumer base you can, basic nuff.

I'm looking forward to Gears of War on my 3DS then.

burninmylight said:
BeElite said:
Stands to reason it will happen soon or later. Take a quality product and release it to the biggest consumer base you can, basic nuff.

I'm looking forward to Gears of War on my 3DS then.

Some 360 exclusives had a sequel or a follow-up on the DS, by the way