By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Polygon: As Nintendo grows desperate, the chances your dreams will come true increase

Polygon: I want Nintendo to die, here's how.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

well.... go fuck yourself polygon.

Wright said:
burninmylight said:
BeElite said:
Stands to reason it will happen soon or later. Take a quality product and release it to the biggest consumer base you can, basic nuff.

I'm looking forward to Gears of War on my 3DS then.

Some 360 exclusives had a sequel or a follow-up on the DS, by the way

I hear Halo almost had a DS game. How crazy would that have been?

Okkkkkkk. Now that was pathetic polygon. Erase that shameful article.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I think Wii U has a chance at decent success, but they MUST CUT THE PRICE BY 100 dollars now and be more humble. They should then beg forgiveness of third party developers and pay out for exclusives.

Around the Network
gamemaster4747 said:
I think Wii U has a chance at decent success, but they MUST CUT THE PRICE BY 100 dollars now and be more humble. They should then beg forgiveness of third party developers and pay out for exclusives.

Don't forget the part about giving the media blowjobs on demand.

gamemaster4747 said:

Not sure if you know anything about the economics of the video game market if you think that would do ANYTHING to help Nintendo financially.  Essentially, you want the Wii U to go down to around the last gen console prices (when it's clearly more expensive and would result in huge losses for Nintendo) and do you know how many billions of dollars it would cost to pay out for all the third party developers to make exclusive?  The ones that matter, at least?  And begging for forgiveness?  Nintendo has no reason to do that.  What they did doesn't warrant begging.  

Wright said:

Well, I wouldn't purchase a Mario game for my 360!

Why? Banjo was definitely better to play on the 360 than the original. And I'm old enough to have bought and played the original when it launched. Playing SM64, if it turned out to be the same result, on the 360 would be.......*drools*.

prayformojo said:
Wright said:

Well, I wouldn't purchase a Mario game for my 360!

Why? Banjo was definitely better to play on the 360 than the original. And I'm old enough to have bought and played the original when it launched. Playing SM64, if it turned out to be the same result, on the 360 would be.......*drools*.

Because Mario is boring.

Metroid Prime, on the other hand...