By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Polygon: As Nintendo grows desperate, the chances your dreams will come true increase

Is that even a real company? their logo and website looks awful

Switch!!!

Around the Network
toot1231 said:
animegaming said:
as Polygon ever said anything bad about MS?

They wouldn't dare do that, they could possibly lose there audiance of 12 year old kids.

the trend is to bash Nintendo so you look cool for the kids.

Most PS and XB gamers are above 20 years old. Besides kids don't care about such kind of articles.

Ucell said:
toot1231 said:
animegaming said:

They wouldn't dare do that, they could possibly lose there audiance of 12 year old kids.

Most PS and XB gamers are above 20 years old. Besides kids don't care about such kind of articles.

Xbox Live says otherwise.

Wyrdness said:
Ucell said:
toot1231 said:
animegaming said:

Xbox Live says otherwise.

I don't know about Xbox Live. But my friends having a 360/X1 don't find many kids online when using their headsets.

It probably has to do with their choice of games then.

AnthonyW86 said:

Why would they apoligize already, it could still become the worst selling in the franchise. Wii-U install base is very limited.

I think there is a real chance it will be the worst selling in the franchise on consoles atleast.(Double Dash is at 7m).

It doesn't seem like you've read the article. Because if you did you would realise how silly it is to defend it.

Around the Network

Polygon: Video gaming's equivalent of the National Enquirer or the Sun.

Plus, written by Ben Kuchera. Nuff said.

Sega fans know how wrong Polygon is on this one.

NintendoPie said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Why would they apoligize already, it could still become the worst selling in the franchise. Wii-U install base is very limited.

I think there is a real chance it will be the worst selling in the franchise on consoles atleast.(Double Dash is at 7m).

It doesn't seem like you've read the article. Because if you did you would realise how silly it is to defend it.

Quite the contrary. We all should strive to force Nintendo to release their top quality games in more platforms!

Wright said:

Quite the contrary. We all should strive to force Nintendo to release their top quality games in more platforms!

I have no clue what you are on about...

AnthonyW86 and I are talking about their terrible MK8 "prediction." Not this terrible article. 

My dream is to lose virginity but it certainly did not happen when they became desperate with Mario Kart 8's promotion.