By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Polygon: As Nintendo grows desperate, the chances your dreams will come true increase

Really? Is there someone still falling for this kind of clickbait?

Around the Network
Wright said:
baloofarsan said:

or Zelda-clones

So, what explains Fable selling four million units? xD

True, forgot about that - or maybe it should all be credited to Peter Molyneux's sales pitch?

freebs2 said:

I just clicked on your post multiple times.

Wright said:
baloofarsan said:

or Zelda-clones

True, forgot about that - or maybe it should all be credited to Peter Molyneux's sales pitch?

sethnintendo said:

I can't wait till I feel the refreshing warmth of other conosoles' piss.

Why do you hate the gamer creators of this world?

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
freebs2 said:

I just clicked on your post multiple times.

Well done, Sir.

baloofarsan said:
Wright said:
baloofarsan said:

or Zelda-clones

Well, who knows! The diabolical world of software sales enthralls so many mysteries!

KylieDog said:
celador said:
Did Nintendo upset Polygon at some point?

Yes, when they weren't MS.

Reggie has a bad habit of farting in elevators. Looks like the Polygon team were another casualty.

Time for Iwata to dig into the mythical warchest to settle this issue before it's too late.

"This is a time when the audience is going to be the biggest it may have ever been for consoles, across the a wide number of discrete platforms."

Does he really believe what he is writing? Yes, if you count the number of hardware sold across 5 platforms, but we know this is not the real number.

Clickbait.

Personally I would love to be able to play every awesome game ever on one machine, it would be great. What would not be great is Nintendo bowing out. It boggles the mind how a gaming site could be overzealous about the prospect of the most important gaming company going the Sega route.