By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Polygon: As Nintendo grows desperate, the chances your dreams will come true increase

celador said:
Did Nintendo upset Polygon at some point?

My question is, at what point were the media bought by Microsoft to bash Nintendo at every opportunity? It's sad though, that Nintendo badgers on through the trenches with a smile while Microsoft, a HUGE conglomerate is taking a nosedive even after breaking the rules of war.

Around the Network

Stands to reason it will happen soon or later. Take a quality product and release it to the biggest consumer base you can, basic nuff.

Worst selling Mario Kart of the Franchise in barely a week of release, okay.

BeElite said:
Stands to reason it will happen soon or later. Take a quality product and release it to the biggest consumer base you can, basic nuff.

Can this not be applied to everything? Why don't we just huddle all the console makers together and just get them to make one "unified" console? That would be the perfect situation, correct?

NintendoPie said:
BeElite said:

Can this not be applied to everything? Why don't we just huddle all the console makers together and just get them to make one "unified" console? That would be the perfect situation, correct?

cough PS now cough.

Around the Network

eh.

im predicting new starfox at e3 anyway.

I hear ninjablade is the chief writer for polygon.

Wow. I really couldnt believe what I was reading. Not only has this idea been brought up millions of times, but it just sounds like Polygon doesnt want to have any Nintendo consoles at all. Idk what it is with them, but they really seem to hate Nintendo.

Yeah sure... because Mario is what everyone wants. *sarcasm* What if i would tell you that they could give me Mario and Zelda HD or remade on my favorite plattform for free and i still would not be interested? And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one because if those francises really were that superior to everything else on the market, guess what... everyone and their dog would have a ds and/or a wii-u. Mario isn't that relevant anymore so get over it. Just because you people had the time of your life playing mario in your childhood does not mean the next generation would be as hyped as you were.

KingKazuma34 said:
Wow. I really couldnt believe what I was reading. Not only has this idea been brought up millions of times, but it just sounds like Polygon doesnt want to have any Nintendo consoles at all. Idk what it is with them, but they really seem to hate Nintendo.

Nonono. By surrendering exclusivity of their games, Nintendo will increase the number of people who buy Nintendo hardware to play Nintendo software. You see, the sales will trickle down from the other platforms to Nintendo systems, thereby enriching EVERYBODY!!!