By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Polygon: As Nintendo grows desperate, the chances your dreams will come true increase

da fuck is wrong with those guys...

"Let’s add a fresh coat of paint to the great Mario games on the portable systems and let console players enjoy them for the first time. The only option Nintendo has given us to pick up Super Mario Galaxy 2, an amazing game, is to track down a Wii and a used copy, and play in standard definition. [Update: As people have pointed out, backwards compatibility is also an option.] What a waste."

polygon is just a waste of internet... u can buy a new copy of the game today and play it on a wii u, no problem, and soon u can play it with the GC controller...

Around the Network

Again with this bullshit Nintendo going multiplatform (or third party for that purpose).

That's not my dream. I don't want them to become a third party developer.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Xbox crowd does not look that interested in Kart-racers, Plattformers or Zelda-clones
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie 2010 0.62 million
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed 2012 0.41 million
Dreamworks Madagascar Kartz 2009 0.23 million
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts 2008 0.73 million
Rayman Origins 2011 0.70 million
Darksiders 2010 1.02 million  

Playstaton fans may be easier to sell Nintendo games to.

My dream for Nintendo is to keep their amazing games on their unique consoles with their innovative controllers. I can hardly tell the difference between 360, one, ps3/4, and pc watchdogs visuals. Ill stick with Nintendo.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
That's not my dream. I don't want them to become a third party developer.

Why do you hate Nintendo so much? Bloodly enabler...

baloofarsan said:

or Zelda-clones

So, what explains Fable selling four million units? xD

I don't think this will be a good idea.

Putting HD textures is not sufficient for the audience they are talking about. And making more effort (working on online multiplayer, making again most of the scenarios, typographies, UIs, etc) will result on A LOT of money spent. Like making 6 new entire games at one time.

And the result will be "comida para hoy, hambre para mañana" (you will eat a lot today, but the days that come you will be hungry). Nobody will buy a Nintendo system anymore if they know Nintendo will make another move like this in the future with all the Zeldas, all de Metroids... even the new ones.

Its a suicide. Very bad idea.

Just let Nintendo do, with their ideas and philosophy. They will survive.

I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

Looks like someone is upset they got owned hard by MK8's sales, people are getting banned on that MK8 article for highlighting how wrong they were and Forbes came out and completely incinerated them on that article after the first sales numbers were in.

noname2200 said:
KingKazuma34 said:
Wow. I really couldnt believe what I was reading. Not only has this idea been brought up millions of times, but it just sounds like Polygon doesnt want to have any Nintendo consoles at all. Idk what it is with them, but they really seem to hate Nintendo.

Nonono. By surrendering exclusivity of their games, Nintendo will increase the number of people who buy Nintendo hardware to play Nintendo software. You see, the sales will trickle down from the other platforms to Nintendo systems, thereby enriching EVERYBODY!!!

I can't wait till I feel the refreshing warmth of other conosoles' piss.

Are you sure you don't work for Fox News?