By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

Quite funny tho, all 3 of those games are day one for me ;P

Around the Network

I know very little about the last three...

+ Below
- No Man's Sky

+ Below
- No Man's Sky

Seece said:

In fact, I'm pretty much the only one here with no blood on my hands, I only ever voted down stuff I really would never buy in real life 

I tried that, but when I came back my darlings were on the floor in a pool of their own blood.

I've got nothing to lose, and I just want to watch the world burn.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Seece said:
Quite funny tho, all 3 of those games are day one for me ;P

do we know much about below yet?  i mean i love indies so it will be purchased by me once it hits psn but i haven't seen any real gameplay videos yet.  no man's sky looks awesome but yuck to earthlock.  the video i saw looked terrible. 

Around the Network

+ Below
- No Man's Sky

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

+Earthlock
-Below

I've only upvoted games I'd buy day one, and only downvoted games that I'd likely never buy. The only exclusive I downvoted was Driveclub because I'm genuinely not interested in it. At least I don't recall downvoting any other exclusives, if I did I wasn't interested in them. The only tactical stuff I did was to not touch games I would buy but didn't want to draw attention to, and to comment on the RPG wars in hopes of getting people to stop voting down X and KH3 and near the end I tried to ignite a WRPG war, though I think that sort of just took care of itself.

From what I can see, the real winners of this hurt/heal game are the people who have varied enough game tastes to appreciate the games that make it to the end. No Man's Sky looks fucking fantastic, and Earthlock sounds really interesting too. I'd even be cool with Below winning. I'm not as ecstatic as I'd have been if Zelda won, but whatever, I aint even mad.

I'd like to do a game where the people are chosen and they base their choices objectively rather than petty wars.

Should probably have made people list their games in order of best to worst (in terms of interest, quality, likely to buy ect) and then could perhaps see when they were ruining the game a bit better and call them out. But policing these threads never goes down well.

Seece said:
I'd like to do a game where the people are chosen and they base their choices objectively rather than petty wars.

Should probably have made people list their games in order of best to worst (in terms of interest, quality, likely to buy ect) and then could perhaps see when they were ruining the game a bit better and call them out. But policing these threads never goes down well.

Will it have Blackjack and Hookers

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

+ Below
- No Man's Sky