By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

kitler53 said:
Seece said:
I'd like to do a game where the people are chosen and they base their choices objectively rather than petty wars.

Should probably have made people list their games in order of best to worst (in terms of interest, quality, likely to buy ect) and then could perhaps see when they were ruining the game a bit better and call them out. But policing these threads never goes down well.

what if we reversed things?  all games start at zero points.  players get a + 2 and -1 vote.  it is a race to see what can break 100 points first.  vote in the top 5 most anticipated titles as the winners. 

This one sounds the best because if no one votes on a game it'll have 0 anyways, so a crap game can't win if people just leave it alone.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
kitler53 said:
Seece said:
I'd like to do a game where the people are chosen and they base their choices objectively rather than petty wars.

Should probably have made people list their games in order of best to worst (in terms of interest, quality, likely to buy ect) and then could perhaps see when they were ruining the game a bit better and call them out. But policing these threads never goes down well.

what if we reversed things?  all games start at zero points.  players get a + 2 and -1 vote.  it is a race to see what can break 100 points first.  vote in the top 5 most anticipated titles as the winners. 

This one sounds the best because if no one votes on a game it'll have 0 anyways, so a crap game can't win if people just leave it alone.

the hardest part would be channeling, if everyone votes for the same game repeatedly the game could be over in 12 hours lol. 

okay more rules:

still one vote per four hours,.. however you can't vote for the same game twice in a day. 

instead of a +2 vote you get two +1 votes (have to be different games) and a -1 vote. 

kitler53 said:
Seece said:

I like this idea.

kitler53 said:

the hardest part would be channeling, if everyone votes for the same game repeatedly the game could be over in 12 hours lol. 

okay more rules:

still one vote per four hours,.. however you can't vote for the same game twice in a day. 

instead of a +2 vote you get two +1 votes (have to be different games) and a -1 vote. 

Well, considering that people are already cheating slightly with 4h (not going to point fingers), once a 12h or 24h would be probably better with a 100 points system.

kitler53 said:

okay more rules:

Why not as soon as the game hits 50 or 100, it gets removed from the list and placed. First, second, third, until we get maybe the top 10 or we're done with the list altogether instead of voting different games up.

Around the Network

I go away for 5 minutes and this is all we're left with? I don't mind indie games but none of these look particularly interesting.

- No Man's Sky (the trailer was nothing more than flying around and shooting rocks)
+ Earthlock (It has a cool name so...)

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
I go away for 5 minutes and this is all we're left with? I don't mind indie games but none of these look particularly interesting.

- No Man's Sky (the trailer was nothing more than flying around and shooting rocks)

Looks like a crap game with great visuals, but being an indie, it'll get a metascore somewhere in the high 80s with journalists throwing praise that it's got great artistic direction or some bs like that and that's the reason why it's deserving of such a high score.

+ No Man's Sky
- Below

1. Below - 5
2. No Man's Sky - 10
3. Earthlock - 9

Graveyard:

Fantasia Music Evolved
Watchdogs
Driveclub
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Sunset Overdrive
The Order 1886
Destiny
Fable Legends
Quantum Break
Final Fantasy XV
Assassins Creed Unity
Alien: Isolation
X
Project Spark
Sonic Boom
Halo 5
Batman: Arkham Knight
Uncharted 4
The Crew
Deep Down
Bayonetta 2
Metro 2033: Redux
Kingdom Hearts 3
D4
Dying Light
Mario Kart 8
The Witness
Evolve
Legend of Zelda: U
The Evil Within
Yoshi's Yarn
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Mass Effect 4
Super Smash Bros
Far Cry 4
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Mirrors Edge 2
The Division
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Updated as of 00:50am GMT - Seece

1. Below - 5
2. No Man's Sky - 10
3. Earthlock - 9

If you guys can add and subtract your votes from this so we can update as we go (will probably end whilst I'm asleep)

Also please check the persons votes/vote count before you to check for possible cheating, thanks.