By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

A look at the packaging of Bloodborne Nightmare Edition

Amazon.de has updated the listing for the Europe-exclusive Bloodborne Nightmare Edition, revealing the packaging for the bundle. It looks like there is a clear plastic window at the front side showing off the book tin. You can check out the package below this paragraph.

For the uninformed the Nightmare Edition comes with the above-mentioned book tin along with a bell trinket, digital soundtrack, gothic notebook, premium art book, steel book case, top hat messenger skin in addition to a quill and red ink set.

In North America, Bloodborne is only getting a Collector’s Edition, which contains an art book, digital sound track and steel book case. You can preorder that product via this page on Amazon.com.

The RPG is the newest project from Hidetaka Miyazaki, the director behind Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls. For his new game, he decided to make some changes to the combat fundamentals as the shield has been remove. To balance things out, you can earn back health by hurting and defeating enemies. Another new element is the Chalice Dungeon, which is randomly generated so that the experience will be different depending on which world you decided to visit in another player’s game.

Bloodborne launches on the 24th of March in the U.S.

Source: http://gameidealist.com/news/look-packaging-bloodborne-nightmare-edition/

Around the Network

Grim Fandango Remaster will be released tomorrow for the ps4. Is it going to be physical copy or just a digital download from the psn store???

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Yafea said:
Grim Fandango Remaster will be released tomorrow for the ps4. Is it going to be physical copy or just a digital download from the psn store???

I think it's only digital.

Do I have to use the 10% codes today?

Teeqoz said:

Until Monday. I think.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Teeqoz said:

Until Monday. I think.

As in including monday?

It's no big loss regardless though. 10% really isn't THAT much.

Teeqoz said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Teeqoz said:

Until Monday. I think.

As in including monday?

It's no big loss regardless though. 10% really isn't THAT much.

Yeah. But every little bit helps.

I want the Bloodborne Nightmare Edition bad !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

GamechaserBE said:
nanzano said:

So I suppose none of you already builded up a big club. Anyway the game is just awesome never played a racing game like that before and the game feels more like a simulation racing game than an arcade racing game.

I am in a club with 4 others.   I am Konnichiwabel on PSN

Thanks I will search it when the server will work again (Y)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Some new screens. Looks awesome, one of my most anticipated for this year