By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
daredevil.shark said:

Hi! Our names are Uli Wanitschke, Game Director for Silence, and Marco Hüllen, Lead Designer of the game. Together with a team of approximately 20 highly talented developers, we’re making Marco’s concept for Silence: The Whispered World 2 become a reality.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/23/silence-the-whispered-world-2-coming-soon-to-ps4/

That looks interesting, curious to see more of it in action.

Around the Network

Funny how Kyle bossman is like 'Guys don't spend money to save money' and I feel like I just did that =p (He said it in GT time).

gooch_destroyer said:

BTW: She ain't evil; she just want marriage. :P

No way! she's a fake bride and evil!! you shouldn't trust her Ramlethal is much better!

edit: also I hate pineberry and unblockables

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Akiran said:
gooch_destroyer said:

BTW: She ain't evil; she just want marriage. :P

No way! she's a fake bride and evil!! you shouldn't trust her Ramlethal is much better!

edit: also I hate pineberry and unblockables

Hiku said:
Has everyone gotten their 10% PSN codes?
I only got one sent to my Japanese account's email. Not my regular account.

Just go to the PSN Store, it should actually be advertised on a banner. Or look at the PS Blog, they are listed in a blog post.

Around the Network

According to the EU PSN Store Bloodborne supports up to 5 players online https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/nl-nl/games/bloodborne/cid=EP9000-CUSA00207_00-BLOODBOPREORDPSN

5 players is an uncommon number.

Maybe there is some kind of 4v1 mode

So I suppose none of you already builded up a big club. Anyway the game is just awesome never played a racing game like that before and the game feels more like a simulation racing game than an arcade racing game.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

So I suppose none of you already builded up a big club. Anyway the game is just awesome never played a racing game like that before and the game feels more like a simulation racing game than an arcade racing game.

I am in a club with 4 others.   I am Konnichiwabel on PSN

poklane said:
I'll probably buy Driveclub soon, PS+ Edition with 10% discount is 'only' €22.50. Just wish I could try the game before I buy it.

Meh I've seen enough to know that I'll like it

The One and Only

VizionEck.com