By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
poklane said:
celador said:
Speaking of platformers, is the Ratchet game coming next year just a remake of the first one, or something different?

It's a re-imagening of the first one.

So same kind of story and settings but with improved graphics and gameplay?  I wonder if it's like Tearaway Unfolded and has new content also.  I hope it does, I love that series and hope they have more plans for it in future

Around the Network
celador said:
poklane said:
celador said:
Speaking of platformers, is the Ratchet game coming next year just a remake of the first one, or something different?

It's a re-imagening of the first one.

So same kind of story and settings but with improved graphics and gameplay?  I wonder if it's like Tearaway Unfolded and has new content also.  I hope it does, I love that series and hope they have more plans for it in future

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=191603&page=1#47

Make of that what you will. I think it sounds more Tearaway Unfolded style, because they've said that the movies story will bring some new stuff that wasn't in the game (heck, even a character that was never in the original game was in a trailer for the movie.) and apparently this game is following the story of the movie.

Anyway, the original R&C is dramatically different from the new ones, so it would be a massive change regardless.

^^ Sounds interesting. Weird to have a reimagining tie-in game for a movie that's based off the original game.

celador said:
^^ Sounds interesting. Weird to have a reimagining tie-in game for a movie that's based off the original game.

I think they're trying to capitalize on the movie (okay, obviously they're trying to capitalize on the movie) to get a broader audience interested.

GTAexpert said:

I agree. The gameplay is very good for an arcade racer, and the experience is awesome. The only negative aspect is the AI and servers, but one was to be expected from an Evolution game and the other will be fixed soon, I think.

I'm kinda starting to enjoy the company of the aggressive AI. I managed to get into one online race, servers worked for me once by accident, and the AI is friendly and considerate compared to what I met there. I'm used to 'race clean or kick' rooms in GT, had not experienced this anonymous free for all
in a long time. Still came in 3rd after somehow getting out of the pack.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
GTAexpert said:

I agree. The gameplay is very good for an arcade racer, and the experience is awesome. The only negative aspect is the AI and servers, but one was to be expected from an Evolution game and the other will be fixed soon, I think.

I'm kinda starting to enjoy the company of the aggressive AI. I managed to get into one online race, servers worked for me once by accident, and the AI is friendly and considerate compared to what I met there. I'm used to 'race clean or kick' rooms in GT, had not experienced this anonymous free for all
in a long time. Still came in 3rd after somehow getting out of the pack.

Haha true.

I've played a couple of online races today and damn, I know how the AI must feel playing against me. People are so fucki ng unpredictible

Half of them are playing like it's Destruction Derby easiest way to win is to simply avoid others. If you're in pole position (I think that's random) just drive safely, if you don't make a huge mistake nd have a car with decent acceleration, you're good.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:
Am I the only one that notices that this thread is starting to become just a little bit more active?

Certain users returning will do that...

Also... it's getting into a busier time of the year now, so the forum is probably going to be getting more active all over with all the Autumn/Winter sales and stuff to talk about.

I didn't notice anyone returning

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ka-pi96 said:
Ninsect said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Certain users returning will do that...

Also... it's getting into a busier time of the year now, so the forum is probably going to be getting more active all over with all the Autumn/Winter sales and stuff to talk about.

I didn't notice anyone returning

Maybe becoming more active would be a better way to put it then...

Yeah, gooch posted at least once today AND edited the title. That's an improvement!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

eFKac said:

Haha true.

I've played a couple of online races today and damn, I know how the AI must feel playing against me. People are so fucki ng unpredictible

Half of them are playing like it's Destruction Derby easiest way to win is to simply avoid others. If you're in pole position (I think that's random) just drive safely, if you don't make a huge mistake nd have a car with decent acceleration, you're good.

Well they're predictable in a way that they'll use your car as a bumper any way they can. As soon as you survive a corner and get out of the pack you're probably good for the rest of the race. The people behind you will slow each other down, funny to watch in the rearview mirror.

Online racing is always the question, do I brake for the corner and get rammed from behind or the inside, or use the wall or the person in front of me. It's the prisoner's dillema without a mutual win outcome. Best is to hang back, then speed around the wrecks.

kivi95 said:
Is Fifa 15 have some VERY low fps for anyone else after the new update? It's even lagging in the meny!

The game has crashed for me  in career mode and straight up threw me out of a co-op seasons game with absolutely no reason as to why. I was still connected to the ea servers and found myself in the menus for no reason. I hadn't lost a co-op seasons match until then...I love EA.