By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
kivi95 said:

The feeling when you survive the destruction Derby in DriveClub online.

How is the online?  Is it running more smoothly yet?

Better then a few days ago atleast. Now you can atleast race and the leaderboard+ Clubs works. Still need quite abit more work like the long loading times for online multiplayer.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
dane007 said:
The Op should be alien isolation in that list. Thats far from an easy game and a true survival horror as the AI is damn smar.

Got it.

Bloodborne’s Postponed Alpha Test Returns this Sunday; No More Phases Planned For Now

Sony Computer Entertainment had to postpone the 3rd day of the alpha testing ofBloodborne due to a bug that was found in the build, and Producer Jun Yoshino just announcedon Twitter that the new day is this Sunday.

Day 3 of #Bloodborne Alpha is back on! Sunday 19th 6pm to 9pm BST, 7pm to 10pm CET. (Apologies, all the spaces are allocated from before.)

The timeframe above is related to the European test, and Yoshino-san also mentioned that US times will be different, so we’ll have to wait for information from SCEA in order to know the precise timing.

Finally, he also clarified that “for now” there are no further alpha phases planned.

Unfortunately looks like there won’t be further invites for Sunday, but at least those that are already in the alpha will soon get to do more testing.

Update: the time slot for the US will be from 5 to 8 PM PST (8-11 PM EST). [Thanks for the tipMephistopea]

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/10/15/bloodbornes-postpone-alpha-test-returns-this-sunday-no-more-phases-planned-for-now/

DriveClub owners who couldn't download the preorder bonuses should have a notification from PlayStation with a redeem code and 100 Fame Multiplier.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

SvennoJ said:
GTAexpert said:

I agree. The gameplay is very good for an arcade racer, and the experience is awesome. The only negative aspect is the AI and servers, but one was to be expected from an Evolution game and the other will be fixed soon, I think.

I'm kinda starting to enjoy the company of the aggressive AI. I managed to get into one online race, servers worked for me once by accident, and the AI is friendly and considerate compared to what I met there. I'm used to 'race clean or kick' rooms in GT, had not experienced this anonymous free for all
in a long time. Still came in 3rd after somehow getting out of the pack.

I agree, online is functional now and already the AI feels tame to other people. Maybe reviewers should start criticising the players now

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:

I agree, online is functional now and already the AI feels tame to other people. Maybe reviewers should start criticising the players now

From the sounds of it, reviewers should start criticizing their pathetic racing abilities :)  You know who should review DriveClub?  Kazinori Yamauchi.

mornelithe said:
GTAexpert said:

From the sounds of it, reviewers should start criticizing their pathetic racing abilities :)  You know who should review DriveClub?  Kazinori Yamauchi.

Is that the maker of Gran Turismo? I can already see him giving the game a 5/10. "Too arcadey" as they say.

I'm slowly getting the hang of Dark Souls, but there are some things I don't really like too much mainly that the gameplay is too focused on defense and that checkpoints are a little too far and few inbetween.

If Bloodborne can fix both of those things, and it looks like the defense focus thing is going to be changed, then I'll gladly buy the game, possibly even a PS4 with it.

GTAexpert said:
mornelithe said:

Is that the maker of Gran Turismo? I can already see him giving the game a 5/10. "Too arcadey" as they say.

Yeah, Kaz owns/started Polyphony Digital (maker of GT).  I actually think he'd score it higher, not only for the AI, but the attention to detail with regards to the cars themselves, as well as the environment.  Kaz is someone who is notorious for just loving to drive.  And he is quite good at it. 

DerNebel said:
I'm slowly getting the hang of Dark Souls, but there are some things I don't really like too much mainly that the gameplay is too focused on defense and that checkpoints are a little too far and few inbetween.

If Bloodborne can fix both of those things, and it looks like the defense focus thing is going to be changed, then I'll gladly buy the game, possibly even a PS4 with it.

Well Bloodborne has removed shields so it's going to be a lot more fast paced and aggressive. I have no idea how the checkpoint system will work. I doubt they'll keep bonfires since that's a Dark Souls thing. Might be like Demon Souls where there are no checkpoints, just shortcuts if you can find them. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!