By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

It just baffles me how they could spend an entire year on issues with the online implementation and STILL not have them fixed for the (delayed) release day

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

^^ Hopefully it sends Sony a message about making sure any game with an important online element is strenuously tested before launch, and that individual developers servers are up to scratch and well optimised.

Betas should happen for every game with online from now on

celador said:
^^ Hopefully it sends Sony a message about making sure any game with an important online element is strenuously tested before launch, and that individual developers servers are up to scratch and well optimised.

Betas should happen for every game with online from now on

Personally, I'm surprised Sony doesn't have a core stress testing group of a million+ people, not for actually finding bugs, but to test how the servers handle mass influxes of people at once.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/10/14/little-big-planet-3-content-creator-preview-beta

LBP3 content creator looks awesome.

Ka-pi96 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Bought DriveClub today and I gotta say that the reviewers are full of shit.

As if we didn't know that already...

lol yeah.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Ka-pi96 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Bought DriveClub today and I gotta say that the reviewers are full of shit.

As if we didn't know that already...

lol yeah.

I agree. The gameplay is very good for an arcade racer, and the experience is awesome. The only negative aspect is the AI and servers, but one was to be expected from an Evolution game and the other will be fixed soon, I think.

Maybe it's not the reviewers that are the problem. Maybe it's you??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
Maybe it's not the reviewers that are the problem. Maybe it's you??

You, stop.

Am I the only one that notices that this thread is starting to become just a little bit more active?

Teeqoz said:
Am I the only one that notices that this thread is starting to become just a little bit more active?

Less of us getting banned?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!