By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:
Evil Within has a 75 meta on PS4 with 21 reviews, an 85 meta on X1 with 6 reviews.

I know the amount of reviews has an effect but that is the biggest gap between versions I have seen

Yeah it's kinda retarded, only the X1 version gets the one 10/10 that the game has gotten counted because that review was done on the X1, how stupid is that?

Utterly misleading.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:
celador said:
In the gaf NPD prediction thread they are talking about Pachter's prediction for September(although they don't give a source). Apparently he has predicted just 250k for PS4, and 325k for X1 because of that free game deal that lasted a week.

I wanna see that from the horses mouth before I believe it, no way is Pachter that stupid.

ohh yes way lol. 250k for PS4 in sept means that it has a weekly avarege pretty much the same as in August. no way its gonna happen. 

Yeah, I can't believe he actually thinks that, I always took him for a pretty reasonable guy (also I find him highly entertaining since he has this habit of enraging Nintendo fans by bluntly stating things that I mostly agree with as well ) aside from the odd prediction once in a while, but this is really irrational.

eFKac said:

I think he hurt Xbox fanboys the most with this prediction. I mean nobody expects Xbone to be on top on NPDs anymore for a couple of months. Now he poured hope in their hearts, just for that to be crushed on Thursday. We would have skipped that without this prediction because everyone sane expects PS4 to comfortably outsell the Xbone.

thats not what i think is the biggest wrong he said. xbox has a chance of outselling the ps4 in sept, even if its very slim, but he thinks the PS4 will pretty much have the same weekly avarege as in August? when Sony them selfs said Destiny week was the biggest week in the year? 

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

ohh yes way lol. 250k for PS4 in sept means that it has a weekly avarege pretty much the same as in August. no way its gonna happen. 

Yeah, I can't believe he actually thinks that, I always took him for a pretty reasonable guy (also I find him highly entertaining since he has this habit of enraging Nintendo fans by bluntly stating things that I mostly agree with as well ) aside from the odd prediction once in a while, but this is really irrational.

most of the time he is wrong, but reasonable, but this time he is just completely out of it. he could be 150k off or so on the PS4, its insane. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

looking good !!!

they make it seem like its gonna be open world. when they show you how the map would look when your at the top of the mountain it really looks like an open world game. i hope it is, would be really interesting.  at 3:51 thats what i am talking about. 

Around the Network
Jinova said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Bought DriveClub today and I gotta say that the reviewers are full of shit.

Bought the digital version and I have to say I totally agree with you.  I dont understand the hate.  I get the broken launch but the gameplay, graphics and presentation are awesome!  No way should this game have gotten under a 7.  Just wish they would fix the damn multiplayer!

It's getting to that point where we're just better off going by opinions of others and not these jackasses.

So I just saw a tweet from PlayStation Japan which I think (it's in jpn) says that Unfinished Swan PS4/PS Vita will be their PS+ game on 23rd October? It doesn't seem right but I'm not sure how PS+ works in Japan.
Would be great to have Unfinished Swan on PS4 so soon, I want to get a second playthrough for the trophies.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
So I just saw a tweet from PlayStation Japan which I think (it's in jpn) says that Unfinished Swan PS4/PS Vita will be their PS+ game on 23rd October? It doesn't seem right but I'm not sure how PS+ works in Japan.
Would be great to have Unfinished Swan on PS4 so soon, I want to get a second playthrough for the trophies.

Looks like it's a PS Plus discount: "The Unfinished Swan" PS4 ™ / PS Vita version decision released on Thursday, October 23! The PS Plus subscribers limited time discounts!'' Translated with Google Translate
EDIT: Article about the discount, same article mentions PS3/PS4/Vita cross-buy http://gematsu.com/2014/10/unfinished-swan-dated-ps4-ps-vita-japan

poklane said:
eFKac said:

Looks like it's a PS Plus discount: "The Unfinished Swan" PS4 ™ / PS Vita version decision released on Thursday, October 23! The PS Plus subscribers limited time discounts!'' Translated with Google Translate
EDIT: Article about the discount, same article mentions PS3/PS4/Vita cross-buy http://gematsu.com/2014/10/unfinished-swan-dated-ps4-ps-vita-japan

Ohh that makes sense, thanks.

I wonder if we're getting it next week as well? Should be very soon either way so that's great. Maybe Journey this year as well?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Nice title change