By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
GTAexpert said:
DerNebel said:
GTAexpert said:
I just hope that Take-Two does well. I really like GTA, BioShock and Max Payne franchises.

GTA won't go down, even if T2 were to go bankrupt. GTA is no danger of disappearing whatsoever, it will be picked up some other publisher immediately, the worst thing that could happen in that regard for us as PS gamers would be MS or Nintendo picking them up.

That wouldn't happen.

But what would be a cause for concern would be the development cycle for these games. Take-Two gives developers a lot of time to make them great. I don't think any other publisher would allow that except for Sony, and unfortunately Sony cannot afford Take-Two.

No it wouldn't that's true, just saying that that would be bad for PS owners.

Also I wouldn't worry about development times for GTA either, I think publishers know what they have on their hands with GTA, if that means waiting a couple years then that's what they'll do, that's better than losing the people behind it.

Around the Network
Yafea said:

Only in the middle east you see this kind of crazy things. We are too cool for a black ps4 :P

http://me.ign.com/en/xbox-one-gaming-hardware-xbox-one/88888/news/jumbo-electronics-to-unveil-gold-gaming-consoles-a

Only $13,600. Bargain

Ka-pi96 said:
Yafea said:

Only in the middle east you see this kind of crazy things. We are too cool for a black ps4 :P

http://me.ign.com/en/xbox-one-gaming-hardware-xbox-one/88888/news/jumbo-electronics-to-unveil-gold-gaming-consoles-a

That does look very awesome

I'm not gonna to lie. It looks cool. But the priiiiiiiiiiice ...

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

DerNebel said:
GTAexpert said:

That wouldn't happen.

But what would be a cause for concern would be the development cycle for these games. Take-Two gives developers a lot of time to make them great. I don't think any other publisher would allow that except for Sony, and unfortunately Sony cannot afford Take-Two.

No it wouldn't that's true, just saying that that would be bad for PS owners.

Also I wouldn't worry about development times for GTA either, I think publishers know what they have on their hands with GTA, if that means waiting a couple years then that's what they'll do, that's better than losing the people behind it.

Probably not, since it would be tempting for the publishers to have a new one on the market every year, developed by different studios. They would probably not be bad, but I feel that these other developers they would hire would stop any sort of innovation thereafter, and also lack polish.

Perhaps I'm basing this too much off what Activision does.

celador said:
Yafea said:

Only $13,600. Bargain

That's my salary for three months. Well, I guess I should start saving :P 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:

yeah seems like its gonna happen after all. xbox guys should be pissed, even though most wont. 

From what I've seen so far quite a few are. Mostly pissed that it's way too much and the money could have been spent much better elsewhere.

it sure as hell could have been. 2 billion for a game thats already multiplatform. for a studio that was built for the sole purpose of handling minecraft. and the creator behind the game, the mastermind, is supposedly leaving. its a useless buy. 

2 billion for mojang is ridiculous. I get that MS has alot of money, but they seem to have no idea how to spend it properly.

Teeqoz said:
bananaking21 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:

yeah seems like its gonna happen after all. xbox guys should be pissed, even though most wont. 

From what I've seen so far quite a few are. Mostly pissed that it's way too much and the money could have been spent much better elsewhere.

it sure as hell could have been. 2 billion for a game thats already multiplatform. for a studio that was built for the sole purpose of handling minecraft. and the creator behind the game, the mastermind, is supposedly leaving. its a useless buy. 

2 billion for mojang is ridiculous. I get that MS has alot of money, but they seem to have no idea how to spend it properly.

yeah, buying shit out is the easiest way for them it seems. 

White Destiny bundle on Amazon still at #6 on hourly bestsellers, regular at #12. I think it may stay the most popular sku for a while now, until the white unbundled one launches close to Christmas.

Guys get ready for a long thread about the japanese sales this week *hint* the PS4 is not the worst selling next gen console. ;)

maybe we should a VGC destiny clan going so we can tackle some vaults