By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Why can you make a clip in SHAREfactory up to 20 minutes when you can only render it if it stays under 15? -_-

Around the Network

Guys anyone here played MGS Portable Ops? Any reccomendations? Is it worth giving a try? How essential is it to the MGS storyline?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

is it true that xone have 100+k pre order in china?

OttoniBastos said:

I have feeling that is more likely the amount of X1's MS is planning on shipping. Who knows?

~100K preorders from a country with that size of a population isn't really anything to be impressed with, frankly. Roughly 9.8x the population of Japan, who sold 23K in the first week, and we know how amazing those numbers are viewed.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
mornelithe said:
~100K preorders from a country with that size of a population isn't really anything to be impressed with, frankly. Roughly 9.8x the population of Japan, who sold 23K in the first week, and we know how amazing those numbers are viewed.

There is more to it than that though. China is a new market, there is no history of good or bad sales there. Besides that, population isn't everything, otherwise India would be talked about a lot more and Russia would be the biggest market in Europe, but that isn't the case.

Of course there is, but with such a vast market potential, you have to admit ~100K kinda brings the conversation back to reality.

mornelithe said:

Those sales are also most likely frontloaded. 100+K preorders won't amount to much if sales can't be maintained after launch.

We have nothing to gauge how good those China numbers are until we start hearing about PS4 preorders. I hope Sony announces a release date soon, so MS don't have too big of a headstart

OttoniBastos said:

Definitely not lol. But this is not the thread for that

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Hi all !

Well If i tell my thougts , ie PS4 is supperior I always get banned on this site no problem :). And since my english is not the best I have some issues and maybe use the wrong word. I cant explain my self in the way I want ;). but why accept thoastboy thread or the drill thread ... I use history to predict the future every day in my work. And ..... i dont like fairy tales whitout raw data.
Well ban me again :).