By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

I hope it's a JRPG. screw what banana thinks.

Around the Network

This thread reached 4k posts pretty quickly...

Hey, could use a little help. My wife is obsessed with Diablo on the PS3 and is losing her mind waiting to get UEE of it on PS4. So, if anyone could tell me a decent Diablo like game on PS3 or PS4 be appreciated. Big thing is it has to have 2 player local co op.

MohammadBadir said:
This thread reached 4k posts pretty quickly...

That is because PS4 has no games so people spend more time here instead

TheGoldenBoy said:
poklane said:
DerNebel said:
So Gaf is saying that a new JRPG might be announced at Gamescom and the discussion is between a new Wild Arms, Arc the Lad or Dark Chronicle (Cloud), I've never played a game from the first 2 series but if it's a new Dark Cloud game I will lose my shit, that would make August 12th officially the best day of 2014.

I wonder if Sony would announce both a JRPG and Guerrilla's RPG at the same time...

Doubt Guerrilla's RPG will be revealed this year.

Maybe not a full reveal but hopefully we wil get a teaser like what they did for Uncharted

Around the Network
Augen said:
Hey, could use a little help. My wife is obsessed with Diablo on the PS3 and is losing her mind waiting to get UEE of it on PS4. So, if anyone could tell me a decent Diablo like game on PS3 or PS4 be appreciated. Big thing is it has to have 2 player local co op.

Borderlands comes to mind since it's a co-op loot game, but it's also an FPS. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Augen said:

not sure if its considered diablo like. but it has the same perspective. Bastion is awesome, doesnt have 2 player co-op though. 

Augen said:

Hmm a recent one is Sacred 3 for PS3, but it got slammed by reviewers. Although one of the biggest criticisms was that it's more Diablo clone than a Sacred game so there's that it's supposed to be really buggy though.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Augen said:

Hmm a recent one is Sacred 3 for PS3, but it got slammed by reviewers. Although one of the biggest criticisms was that it's more Diablo clone than a Sacred game so there's that it's supposed to be really buggy though.

Sacred, eh? Will look into that. If it has loot she will be good with it.

Augen said:

There are a few, but nothing as good as D3 itself. It's a pretty PC centric genre so most of the great games like Torchlight II or Divinity: Original Sin are PC only (for now at least).

Anyway, if you're just trying to kill some time then is Dungeon Siege III, Dungeon Hunter Alliance and Sacred 2 and 3. I've never personally played any of them so can't properly recommend one, but those are the ones I've heard at least some decent things about.

There is also Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light It's really nothing like D3, but it has the isometric camera view and a really great co-op mode.