By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Hotline Miami 1 is coming to PS4 this month:

Around the Network

Why not just Playnation

It is PlayStation not Playstation, it annoys me.

bananaking21 said:
so i am thinking about platinuming ISS as a sign of appreciation and respect for sucker punch for making such an awesome game. i already finished the game on hard, so how the hell do i platinum a game? btw i dont really care for trophies.

Make sure you get the trophy "Put That Anywhere - Defeat 10 enemies by detonating ammo crate"  out of the way early in a new game cause it can be missable

Ka-pi96 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Why not just Playnation

But then we would miss the shoutouts from Sony execs at conferences.

That would be a good thing.  Diversity and all that.  

PlayNation has a nice ring to it.

Around the Network
ErwinMoC said:

It is PlayStation not Playstation, it annoys me.

dont be mad crazy ken lol

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

So Gaf is saying that a new JRPG might be announced at Gamescom and the discussion is between a new Wild Arms, Arc the Lad or Dark Chronicle (Cloud), I've never played a game from the first 2 series but if it's a new Dark Cloud game I will lose my shit, that would make August 12th officially the best day of 2014.

Chevinator123 said:
bananaking21 said:
so i am thinking about platinuming ISS as a sign of appreciation and respect for sucker punch for making such an awesome game. i already finished the game on hard, so how the hell do i platinum a game? btw i dont really care for trophies.

Make sure you get the trophy "Put That Anywhere - Defeat 10 enemies by detonating ammo crate"  out of the way early in a new game cause it can be missable

i have to go trophy hunting? ehh fuck that shit! ill just complete my second play through to the max or something. 

DerNebel said:
So Gaf is saying that a new JRPG might be announced at Gamescom and the discussion is between a new Wild Arms, Arc the Lad or Dark Chronicle (Cloud), I've never played a game from the first 2 series but if it's a new Dark Cloud game I will lose my shit, that would make August 12th officially the best day of 2014.

i sure as hell hope not! i have zero interest's for JRPG's, there is only so many games sony can announce, i dont want one of them to be a jrpg.

DerNebel said:

That'll be awesome! I would personally prefer a new IP but whatever a new WIld Arms or Dark Cloud would be amazing.