By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
DerNebel said:
So Gaf is saying that a new JRPG might be announced at Gamescom and the discussion is between a new Wild Arms, Arc the Lad or Dark Chronicle (Cloud), I've never played a game from the first 2 series but if it's a new Dark Cloud game I will lose my shit, that would make August 12th officially the best day of 2014.

I wonder if Sony would announce both a JRPG and Guerrilla's RPG at the same time...

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
So Gaf is saying that a new JRPG might be announced at Gamescom and the discussion is between a new Wild Arms, Arc the Lad or Dark Chronicle (Cloud), I've never played a game from the first 2 series but if it's a new Dark Cloud game I will lose my shit, that would make August 12th officially the best day of 2014.

I'd buy a second PS4 if they announce Legend of Dragoon 2. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

i sure as hell hope not! i have zero interest's for JRPG's, there is only so many games sony can announce, i dont want one of them to be a jrpg.

I'm sure there'll be enough other stuff for you to enjoy, so let us have that one. :p

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

i sure as hell hope not! i have zero interest's for JRPG's, there is only so many games sony can announce, i dont want one of them to be a jrpg.

I'm sure there'll be enought other stuff for you to enjoy, so let us have that one. :p

Fusioncode said:
DerNebel said:

Can't let your Legend of Dragoon PS4 be tainted by other games? lol

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Fusioncode said:
DerNebel said:

Can't let your Legend of Dragoon PS4 be tainted by other games? lol

No other games are worthy enough to share the console with LOD. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:

I'm sure there'll be enough other stuff for you to enjoy, so let us have that one. :p

http://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA?t=14s

So why is the OP never updated?

poklane said:
DerNebel said:

I wonder if Sony would announce both a JRPG and Guerrilla's RPG at the same time...

I don't think Guerrilla's rpg will be announced yet

poklane said:
DerNebel said:

Doubt Guerrilla's RPG will be revealed this year.