By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
FATALITY said:
bananaking21 said:
FATALITY said:
bananaking21 said:

lol give him some credit for that. he probably saw the first than we did. so yeah he must some kind of friend who show that to him

both Joe and Tidux said the tropical setting after the teaser was shown. difference was Joe analized it shortly after the teaser was shown, and said this is what i get from the teaser. Tidux said his "insider info" shortly before E3, after shit loads of people analized the teaser before. 

just to make clear im not trying to defend him but he also said that it would be the most impressive trailer of the show.

well he was wrong. because the most impressive trailer was Dead Island 2 followed by no mans sky then destiny's 

Around the Network

A little update on the new Dualshock 4. I finally got some time to play a bit more, and besides what I already wrote about, the texture on the back of the controller feels like it was changed as well. From what I remember it was more rubbery, the current one feels more like plastic, and a bit less grip because of that. It's still way better, with more traction than let's say Dualshock 3 regular plastic.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:
FATALITY said:

just to make clear im not trying to defend him but he also said that it would be the most impressive trailer of the show.

well he was wrong. because the most impressive trailer was Dead Island 2 followed by no mans sky then destiny's 

:o you think Dead Island 2s trailer was better tahn No Mans Sky?

i watched dead island 2's trailer about 20 times. so yes  

Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Wow, that's a lot. I take it you're very hyped for Dead Island 2 then?

not really. ill eventually play it. but that trailer was outstanding! (i like watching trailers, watched uncharted 2/3 trailers a billion times lol). 

so i am thinking about platinuming ISS as a sign of appreciation and respect for sucker punch for making such an awesome game. i already finished the game on hard, so how the hell do i platinum a game? btw i dont really care for trophies.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
FATALITY said:
bananaking21 said:
FATALITY said:
bananaking21 said:

lol give him some credit for that. he probably saw the first than we did. so yeah he must some kind of friend who show that to him

both Joe and Tidux said the tropical setting after the teaser was shown. difference was Joe analized it shortly after the teaser was shown, and said this is what i get from the teaser. Tidux said his "insider info" shortly before E3, after shit loads of people analized the teaser before. 

sorry i meant visually

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

FATALITY said:
bananaking21 said:

sorry i meant visually

Well that one was tough to guess...a ND game looks visually stunning? Never heard that before.

Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Wow, that's a lot. I take it you're very hyped for Dead Island 2 then?

the trailer was fun. that song i couldnt stop dancing, and hollie either 4:50 lol

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

eFKac said:
A little update on the new Dualshock 4. I finally got some time to play a bit more, and besides what I already wrote about, the texture on the back of the controller feels like it was changed as well. From what I remember it was more rubbery, the current one feels more like plastic, and a bit less grip because of that. It's still way better, with more traction than let's say Dualshock 3 regular plastic.

The DS4 is such a massive upgrade that I'm having trouble going back to PS3 games unless they're compatible with DS4. Even the 360 controller feels underwhelming in comparison. It might even surpass the GCN controller as my all time favorite. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

DerNebel said:
FATALITY said:
bananaking21 said:

sorry i meant visually

Well that one was tough to guess...a ND game looks visually stunning? Never heard that before.

ok i give up lol