By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

You accidentally put /s in the title
Should probably fix that

Around the Network

I think the box art looks awesome. Hopefully the side label matches it, instead of the generic shit some games have.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I think the box art looks awesome. Hopefully the side label matches it, instead of the generic shit some games have.

My God yes.

Just bought Okami HD off of the PS Store for $5 (Capcom Sale) and I think that it may be the last PS3 game I purchase for a while. I'm putting all gaming money aside for a PS4 purchase, and hopefully we get some new prices and SKU's after E3.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
poklane said:

This is cool, but I don't know if I want to buy these awesome games again.
I have platinum in every Uncharted game and played through Uncharted 2 & Uncharted 3 4 times.
But if the Multiplayer is good in the collection, I could imagine to buy these wonderful games. ^^  

Yesterday was Fallout 4, wake up today to the Uncharted collection. And all before E3.

Good stuff

The boxart is ok at best
I mean my favorite box art is still uuncharted 3s due to all the action going on.
But the game will probably be good, all that matters right

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Battleborn E3 trailer

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/battleborn-every-kind-of-badass-e3-2015-trailer/2300-6425077/

sigh... i really wish they would have included UC:GA in the collection. since its the only one i havent played and i want to do so.