By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
ReimTime said:
It says Single Player Campaigns for all three games on the box but no mention of multiplayer?

No multiplayer. Its for best. And Uncharted 4 will be enough in a few months.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
ReimTime said:
It says Single Player Campaigns for all three games on the box but no mention of multiplayer?

No multiplayer. Its for best. And Uncharted 4 will be enough in a few months.

Wellllll idk if it's for the best; I would have liked seeing it again but oh well. Access to UC4 mp beta will do fine instead

#1 Amb-ass-ador

GameMasterPC said:
I wonder why Sony doesn't give the same treatment to God Of War? I mean, God Of War series has sold more than Uncharted series, so it makes more sense to do a God Of War: Kratos Collection on PS4.

God of War IV is at least a couple years away. We might see a collection a bit closer to release. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

GameMasterPC said:
I wonder why Sony doesn't give the same treatment to God Of War? I mean, God Of War series has sold more than Uncharted series, so it makes more sense to do a God Of War: Kratos Collection on PS4.

Uncharted is a more popular series, GoW only sold more because it released more games and had all its games already remastered left and right on PS3 and Vita. They are not making a whole GoW Trilogy on PS4 because bringing up PS2 games to a standard that looks even somewhat acceptable on PS4 is much harder than a PS3 game and remember that the GoW Remaster isn't done in house by SSM, so they would have to let a porting studio create new models and textures etc. for the first 2 GoW games.

Moar news:

• More clues that BO3 marketing will be heading Sony's way.
  • FFXV Episode Duscae 2.0 is confirmed for release on June 9th. Here is a video detailing all of the changes. If the timestamp is incorrect, fast forward to around 58:20.
  • I Am Bread is coming to PS4. Woohoo.
  • The Uncharted Collection will have photo mode and entirely new trophies.
  • Rocket League is coming on July 7th (*edited*). Twisted Metal character Sweettooth will be exclusive to PS4 version.
  • Here is Nolan North (VA for Drake, David (TLOU) and lots of other awesome characters) answering questions about Uncharted series and Uncharted 4:

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
GameMasterPC said:

Uncharted is a more popular series, GoW only sold more because it released more games and had all its games already remastered left and right on PS3 and Vita. They are not making a whole GoW Trilogy on PS4 because bringing up PS2 games to a standard that looks even somewhat acceptable on PS4 is much harder than a PS3 game and remember that the GoW Remaster isn't done in house by SSM, so they would have to let a porting studio create new models and textures etc. for the first 2 GoW games.

A 1080p60fps port of the first two God Of War games with better textures would be fine by me. That's better than not including them.

Also, God Of War games only had 3 collections released so far, all of them on PS3. They should rather make them on PS4 to bring in new fans to the series. It sells incredibly well anyhow, Sony should just try and make it even bigger than it already is. Like they are doing with Uncharted.

Also: Here is more Drake. That character shading tho

#1 Amb-ass-ador

GameMasterPC said:
DerNebel said:

A 1080p60fps port of the first two God Of War games with better textures would be fine by me. That's better than not including them.

Also, God Of War games only had 3 collections released so far, all of them on PS3. They should rather make them on PS4 to bring in new fans to the series. It sells incredibly well anyhow, Sony should just try and make it even bigger than it already is. Like they are doing with Uncharted.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be fine to most people and might not meet a standard that Sony is trying to keep on the PS4, considering a full remake would probably have to be done by SSM themselves I'd say that GoW fans can to a degree be happy that they are only doing the Remaster thing, after all the next GoW is probably not going to hit until late 2016 even now.

And in the end they are at least putting the first to games as PSNow rentals in there, not ideal but it's better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Verendus

This is going to be the best E3 in years. But I like your attitude. I'd join you, but my brain isn't in the right place.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166467653&postcount=10887

Originally Posted by Dreadx_Jecht

Good E3 even for Sony?

Oh yes. It's going to be really good.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166467717&postcount=10888

Just so we don't forget this ;)

Whats with all the jumping to conclusions lately?

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3