By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Mario Kart 8 hit One million sales First Week Globally?

Sales? FW Globally

200-350 thousand 57 7.22%

350-500 thousand 141 17.85%

500-750 thousand 187 23.67%

750 thoudand- 1 million 144 18.23%

1,000,000 plus 200 25.32%

other post below 3 0.38%

see results 57 7.22%

Total:789
Barozi said:
It's really funny to see how digital is getting overestimated time and time again on consoles and handhelds and yet people are still angry about VGC over- and/or undertracking things after the NPD results.

Especially in a case where the game won't even fit on a Basic unit and take up near 1/5 of the space on the Premium, digital is bound to be in the extreme minority.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Barozi said:
It's really funny to see how digital is getting overestimated time and time again on consoles and handhelds and yet people are still angry about VGC over- and/or undertracking things after the NPD results.

Especially in a case where the game won't even fit on a Basic unit and take up near 1/5 of the space on the Premium, digital is bound to be in the extreme minority.

20% of the WiiU consoles aren't connected to the internet either, so that's already 1.2m less possible online buyers.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/80-percent-of-wii-us-connected-to-internet/1100-6407537/

Barozi said:
Mummelmann said:
Barozi said:

20% of the WiiU consoles aren't connected to the internet either, so that's already 1.2m less possible online buyers.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/80-percent-of-wii-us-connected-to-internet/1100-6407537/

*DonMattrick.jpg*

I love going through all the old prediction threads. This one especially.

AZWification said:

In my prediction thread I said 750k, but it's most likely going to be a bit lower! Maybe 600k or so!

Well, I was wrong! Hooooooooray!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---