By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a soft spot for Nintendo?

dyremose said:
I will bet you that in 20 years the next grown up crowd will look back at ipad games like bloody angry birds or flappy bird and say the same thing we do about old games right now. How simple but just perfectly done they were... It is sad really

Maybe not. Some of them will die of poverty, after all those microtransactions. 

Yep.

Around the Network

Nope. Never liked them. The last time I Nintendo was relevant to me was when they made Perfect Dark, Goldenely and Conker.

Not really. They irritate me a lot with their stupid business decisions.

no.

personally had a nice mix of Sega Ninty PC and then Sony gaming early on.

As far as video games were concerned, the N64 and Gameboy Color were my childhood. Hell, my Gamecube was my bread and butter before I started gaming on PS2. Deep down I will always like Nintendo as a game maker, but I will never be able to game solely on their platforms again. They've just completely lost my vote of confidence with the Wii and Wii-U.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

nintendo=gaming

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kekrot said:

Maybe not. Some of them will die of poverty, after all those microtransactions. 

God willing.

little bit the where part of my childhood i have fund memory's of gaming on NES SNES and N64

Play Me

I love Nintendo, and The Wii U is an amazing console that is only ctitiziced by people who doesn´t own one.

RolStoppable said:
POE said:
I love Nintendo, and The Wii U is an amazing console that is only ctitiziced by people who doesn´t own one.

Quoted for truth. I love my Wii U.

You doesn´t count anyways.