By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a soft spot for Nintendo?

Well, I guess I do. I love the company so much that I want to defend the Wii U (even though I don't have one, talk about being unreasonable..) and I hate to admit Nintendo's mistakes. I don't really have this for any other company, which is kind of odd, but hey, it's Nintendo! I thought I'd ask you if you have the same thing because sometimes I see other people struggling when it comes to the negative side of Nintendo.

Around the Network

Yes I do, Nintendo was pretty much my childhood which is why I continue to buy their products. They make stupid decisions but their charm in their games have not run out just yet

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I have a hard spot. Does that count?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Yes I have and probably always will, I also have a soft spot for Sega but for some reason lack one for Sony & Ms even though I love their games and consoles as well.

Yes I think they are a fantastic company

Around the Network

Who doesn't have?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hmmm... I've never really thought about it, but I guess I don't. I suppose I've always respected more than liked them, and thanks to their present bumbling that, too, is fading.

vivster said:
Who doesn't have?

Badgenome :(

Nope. I have one for sega though. It all boils down to nostalgia as aways though. The sega master system 2 was the very first introduction i had to videogames and it seemed so revolutionary to me if you could call me that... In reality though our mind is playing tricks on us and prevents us from seeing the truth. None of those games are even a fraction of what they seemed like so long ago. I will bet you that in 20 years the next grown up crowd will look back at ipad games like bloody angry birds or flappy bird and say the same thing we do about old games right now. How simple but just perfectly done they were... It is sad really

Squeezol said:
vivster said:
Who doesn't have?

Badgenome :(

That's because he's obviously missing a certain gene.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.