By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a soft spot for Nintendo?

I am very harsh towards Nintendo. I love their games but I can't stand their hardware decisions.

Around the Network
ICStats said:

That's just cherry picking boring scenes on PS3.  I'm sure you can do better than that.

Thank's I was about to get banned.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

My soft spot for Nintendo has about 5 hp left, Sticker Star made me take a lot of damage but Rosalina in Smash might restore 50 hp in my trust of Nintendo, or a console Kirby Game (Yah Right)

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I do and I always will because they make some of my favorite games but I will never play just nintendo games.

Yes, even though they've constantly disappointed me for the last 20 years.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

I have a soft spot for Nintendo games, if that is what you mean.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
My soft spot for Nintendo has about 5 hp left, Sticker Star made me take a lot of damage but Rosalina in Smash might restore 50 hp in my trust of Nintendo, or a console Kirby Game (Yah Right)

Xenoblade and the past two Zelda releases are on my top 10 best games ever list now, so a lot of my faith in Nintendo's dev teams has been restored even though Golden Sun, Metroid, and Paper Mario heavily disappointed me.

In fact, once X comes out, I'll be buying a Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I've been a Nintendo fan for 20+ years and even though I love Nintendo's franchises, they have been disappointing as of late.

Nope, Nintendo did this to themselves. Sony and Microsoft actually understand the gaming market. Nintendo should go 3rd party or just do handhelds.

F0X said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Xenoblade and the past two Zelda releases are on my top 10 best games ever list now, so a lot of my faith in Nintendo's dev teams has been restored even though Golden Sun, Metroid, and Paper Mario heavily disappointed me.

In fact, once X comes out, I'll be buying a Wii U.

Xenoblade was made by Monolith who isn't owned by Nintendo.

afaik