By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a soft spot for Nintendo?

I will always have a sweet spot for Nintendo :P.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network

I grew up with Nintendo, so sure. But I like them more when they are losing and have to fight uphill battles. They tend to become quite arrogant when they are dominating. Same as Sony. Microsoft on the other hand is even arrogant when they are in last place. I wonder if they would become humble when they're winning. :P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Lol no, they should just quit for all I care.

Squeezol said:
bubblegamer said:
No. The last time i did was more than 15 years ago.

What happened? 

Usually some males get higher amount of testosterone when they hit their puberty. They start growing hair in different places, they will get muscular and at the same time, abandon their adolescent fantasies about princesses. They will get something else to do, which they find more fun untill they become old/have kids and their testosterone levels go down. Then they might enjoy the occasional mario game with kids.

For some, that level of testosterone does not go up enough and they will remain skinny, hairless and keep their fantasies about princesses/pocket monsters/whatever.  Not sure what happens to them when they get older and the alreadly low level of testosterone goes even lower... maybe they become trannies or something?

Moderated - Kresnik.

For their games, somewhat, after all I have very fond childhood memories of playing the first Super Mario Bros., Links Awakening and later on Pokemon.

But that doesn't mean that I don't think that their lack of success with the Wii U is completely deserved. This console is handled so ignorantly and Nintendo is so unwilling to change something in their corporation to maybe help it change its fate, that I'd really have to say that Nintendo, hate me for this if you want, deserves to fall flat on its face with this machine.

Maybe that'll help them open their eyes.

Around the Network

my first system was an nes,when I was seven,so yes I do,despite not really getting into there system's since the super nintendo. I owned a wii for a short time. I still own a 3Ds,but haven't played it in months. I think I've outgrown nintendo,but I still wish them nothing but great success.

As someone who got into console gaming during the 16 bit era (and with their competition, a SEGA Mega Drive), yes I do.

In fact, I do care more for them than for SEGA, which is only a shell of its former being.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

No, Nintendo could drop out of gaming completely and I wouldn't care.

XboneWins said:
Squeezol said:
bubblegamer said:
No. The last time i did was more than 15 years ago.

What happened? 

Usually some males get higher amount of testosterone when they hit their puberty. They start growing hair in different places, they will get muscular and at the same time, abandon their adolescent fantasies about princesses. They will get something else to do, which they find more fun untill they become old/have kids and their testosterone levels go down. Then they might enjoy the occasional mario game with kids.

For some, that level of testosterone does not go up enough and they will remain skinny, hairless and keep their fantasies about princesses/pocket monsters/whatever.  Not sure what happens to them when they get older and the alreadly low level of testosterone goes even lower... maybe they become trannies or something?

Moderated - Kresnik.

So Hypoandrogenism?

But really, the hell?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

No, Nintendo could drop out of gaming completely and I wouldn't care.

Noble, Noble, Noble...

What is it that made you such a soulless hater?

I've just never played any Nintendo games. I'll try my best to get a Wii U though and maybe that'll change my opinion.