By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a soft spot for Nintendo?

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I've just never played any Nintendo games. I'll try my best to get a Wii U though and maybe that'll change my opinion. 

Wait, didn't you have a Zelcher (Cherche in English, I think) avatar for many months?

That doesn't count, I bought a 3DS limited edition Fire Emblem just for that game. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

That doesn't count, I bought a 3DS limited edition Fire Emblem just for that game. 

I assume you liked the game because you had that avatar for such a long time?

Loved it, one of the best games I've ever played. Probably only behind Final Fantasy X now that I think about it. 

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I assume you liked the game because you had that avatar for such a long time?

You underestimate the power of waifus.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Loved it, one of the best games I've ever played. Probably only behind Final Fantasy X now that I think about it. 

That's good to hear. You know what this means? You aren't a hater, you are just an idiot.

Fire Emblem is a Nintendo game.

I know, but since it's one of the only Nintendo games I've played it doesn't count. 

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I know, but since it's one of the only Nintendo games I've played it doesn't count. 

Were the other Nintendo games you played that bad?

No, the only other Nintendo games I played was Kingdom Hearts 3D and Zelda OoT. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

No, the only other Nintendo games I played was Kingdom Hearts 3D and Zelda OoT. 

I am getting flashbacks of the discussion after the Cowboys' loss to the Broncos right now.

Kingdom Hearts is a Square-Enix game, so the only Nintendo games you've ever played in your life are FE: Awakening and OoT on the 3DS and you liked both of them. The former you even put on your list of best games you've ever played, yet that doesn't count for anything. Why?

Lmao, well I just put Kingdom Hearts 3D for Nintendo since it's only available on the 3DS. I'll try to get more into Nintendo games, SMT x Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 2, and SSB have me interested in a Wii U, also "X". It's not that I don't like Nintendo or anything I just grew up playing PlayStation and Xbox. 

I don't have a soft spot for Nintendo, but I really enjoy the Wii U.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Lmao, well I just put Kingdom Hearts 3D for Nintendo since it's only available on the 3DS. I'll try to get more into Nintendo games, SMT x Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 2, and SSB have me interested in a Wii U, also "X". It's not that I don't like Nintendo or anything I just grew up playing PlayStation and Xbox. 

Yes, that would be an answer to why you don't have a soft spot for Nintendo. However, you have no good reason to not care at all if Nintendo were to drop out of gaming completely. They are a game maker who only provided you with positive experiences so far, so why the indifference? It's illogical, just like making Romo the scapegoat for a loss after playing a 500 yards, 5 TD, 1 INT game.

I suggest we'll talk more often in the future, that way I can inject the Nintendo hivemind into you. Before you know it, you'll be a Nintendrone.

Never!!!!

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Never!!!!

Come on, you would make a good apprentice. Don't do this to me, Noble. My first VGC son (Soriku) fell in love with video game soundtracks of highly questionable quality, my second VGC son (NintendoPie) had potential, but became a gangsta. For once I want to succeed at something.

*Buys a Wii U, then throws it in fire* Much better if I do say so myself. 

Ka-pi96 said:

No, the opposite. I used to really like them but they have been really bad at adapting so I am now usually overly critical of them.

You know we are usually hard on those that we appreciate the most, right?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.