curl-6 said:
Kyuu said:

you so silly!

Reported.

Not sure if serious..

Very serious.

From the forum rules: "Do not personally insult other users."

You broke that rule.

Did that softball devestate you so much that you had to inform them that you reported them?

Let me guess, "reported".

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:

Did that softball devestate you so much that you had to inform them that you reported them?

VGChartz is a good forum because strict moderation keeps posters in line. Those who break the rules should incur the consequences.

curl-6 said:
cheshirescat said:

VGChartz is a good forum because strict moderation keeps posters in line. Those who break the rules should incur the consequences.

"Strict" Moderation

The Only hardcore mods where Conegamer's Dog and SmeagsNeedsBaning. Those guys are hardcore no nonsense mods. Mummelman is gud too.

Smeags is out of control and Starcraft is {opinion redacted}

User was owned for this post 

~ The Secret Police

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

PS1 by a nautical mile

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
curl-6 said:
cheshirescat said:

"Strict" Moderation

Strict compared to most other gaming forums where horrid behaviour is left uncontrolled.

Around the Network

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Spyro The Dragon Trilogy, Twisted Metal, Crash Team Racing, Gran Turismo 1 & 2, Tomba!, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, Tekken, Resident Evil, Digimon World 1, Nascar Rumble, ...

Sorry but 64 doesn't even stand a chance in my opnion

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

I don't see why people are having issues with this thread, it asks for the favorite.
If ps1 is winning "because there's more Sony fans on this site" then its winning for the same reasons the ps1 did back then too, more people liked PlayStation.

Sure you can say "n64 would be winning if there was more Nintendo fans but that's like saying, I would be beating you in a 100 meter race if you hopped.

bubblegamer said:
curl-6 said:

VGChartz has more Sony fans than Nintendo fans.

Not true. Just look at the poll.

VgChartz has way more Sony fans than the all the other fanbases combined. This poll still proves it but its surprisingly close. Usually the Sony option always wins polls unless its bad then MS wins those. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Playstation.
I am a huge Nintendo fan, but it is undeniable that the Playstation had way more games that were interesting. The N64 did make the more effective jump to 3D than Playstation, but at the same time had very few games actually come out, and also very few genres were covered at all.

The most glaring and unforgivable flaw with the N64 was the near complete lack of RPGs. Other major flaws unique to the N64 included: muddy graphics, music quality that actually declined from the previous generation, controller thumb sticks wore out/broke easily, super expensive games, constant software droughts (sometimes so bad that only 5 games total would come out in a period of 6 months), games often lacked the production values of Playstation games. There weren't any N64 games that were on the production levels of games like Final Fantasy 7, 8, Parasite Eve, etc... The biggest production on an N64 game was probably Ocarina of Time, but it was dwarfed by Square's efforts. Most damning hardware flaw was that Nintendo used stupid expensive and limited cartridges instead of CDs, this was just a stupid decision that had no rational reason.

In the end, even the powerful Nintendo brand name was not enough to hold the success of the Playstation back. The N64 was just less appealing than the Playstation and ended in a massive failure. Nintendo's decade long domination of the industry was surrendered to Playstation.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

For me this is PlayStation, and as much as I love the N64 it's not that much of a competition.

Sure, the N64 has got a good number of excellent games (OoT, MM, Mario 64, Mario Party etc) but the PS1 has just so many more (Spyro trilogy, Crash trilogy, FFVII-IX, Tomb Raider, Gran Turismo etc.) which tips it over the edge in my opinion.

The key thing for me is "which of these systems would I choose if I could only have one?" and the answer is the PS1 for me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.