By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bought a PS4 hope I made the right choice.

I hadn't intended to buy one but there is a sale on the Tesco website that allows you to get 10% off of orders over £75, this only lasts until tommorow so if anyone else from UK wants one be quick about it.

I also had Metal Gear Ground Zeroes, Lego Marvel Superheroes and Amazing Spider-man 2. All of this set me back £405 which to someone who doesn't have a job that's 60% of my money gone lol.

I really hope I've done the right thing. I'd have felt better about it if the games just weren't so expensive. I'd have had different games if the prices weren't £40+ for the games, I'd feel ripped off especially how with a couple of them I can buy the PS3 version for under £20.

I really hope the game prices come down because I don't like paying that much for even things like GTAV.

If Batman Arkham Knight doesn't come out this year now I'll be gutted.

Around the Network

You really made the right choice, welcome to the best 8th gen console

As long as it doesn't affect you ability to pay for essential stuff then no harm right?

It's always going to be expensive this early on in a console's life cycle. Sounds like you're not too enthusiastic about it to be honest, but now that it's done I'm sure you will find plenty to enjoy. I assume you've already bought Plus?

Are you planning on getting anything else, like Killzone or inFamous?

Lord have mercy on your soul, PS4 is terrible! But I agree that the games are expensive as hell. How's Spiderman btw?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

When you buy a console early do not panic after 6 months. Remember this is going to get support for next 5 to 8 years.

Always the right choice to give money to multibillion dollar corporations.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

60 percent of your money on a gaming console? Right about now, you know whether you made a mistake or not..... Be sure to post your impressions!!

celador said:
It's always going to be expensive this early on in a console's life cycle. Sounds like you're not too enthusiastic about it to be honest, but now that it's done I'm sure you will find plenty to enjoy. I assume you've already bought Plus?

Are you planning on getting anything else, like Killzone or inFamous?

I'll probably be pleased with it when I finally get my hands on it, it's just a lot of money for me is all. That said I did pay £465 for the PS3 and Resistance back on the day that came out so this is a far far better deal.

I do have Plus and I might get Infamous in the future same as Watch Dogs.

eFKac said:
Lord have mercy on your soul, PS4 is terrible! But I agree that the games are expensive as hell. How's Spiderman btw?

I haven't had the machine yet, i ordered it online and the Spider-man doesn't come out till May 2nd so I'll have to wait for that one.