By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game difficulty do you mostly choose?

Which game difficulty do you usually choose?

Very easy 6 3.24%

Easy 13 7.03%

Normal 113 61.08%

Hard 33 17.84%

Extreme 20 10.81%

Total:185
TheGoldenBoy said:
vivster said:
Normal of course. Do I look abnormal to you?

Well now that you brought it up...

We can't all have the perky boobs you have.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Normal mostly. For some games I also do additional playthroughs on higher difficulties (Halo, CoD, FIFA, Gears etc.)

Normal first, which is the way it's supposed to be. Then harder later if I feel like it.

Most of the games I play do not have such modes though.

I just start playing on whatever the default difficulty is, most commonly normal, I don't really pax attention to it. If a game specifically asks me to choose, I just press X on whatever is highlighted...

Hell or Hell

Around the Network

Almost always normal, then I go up on second playthroughs and try to finish on the highest difficulty in most games I finish.

I go with hard mode on most games. If the game gets too hard I go back to normal. I NEVER started a game in easy, that's just lame.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

More often than not I go with hard. I tend to learn better that way. If the genre is completely new to me then I'll go normal.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I tend to go with the normal and hard difficulties! I sometimes try the hardest difficulty if I feel like destroying my controller/keyboard!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Depends on genre. Usually the second highest difficulty.