By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Will Sell More In 2014(Worldwide), WiiU or Vita?

Mummelmann said:
OP, would you mind changing the thread title a bit? Perhaps add " " to the "dead" part or perhaps even "doomed". No one has complained as far as I know but it seems like it could attract some stink.

Damn you Mummel!

Still, I'll have to say that the Wii U will have this comfortably. 

And, erm...let's just all be nice to each other alright? 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
OP, would you mind changing the thread title a bit? Perhaps add " " to the "dead" part or perhaps even "doomed". No one has complained as far as I know but it seems like it could attract some stink.

No one complaining is rare but with this, it literally says no to nintendo fans and sony fans at the same time

Other threads you see normally have it as insulting one side but with this you cant have somebody say "WiiU isnt dead blah blah blah" cuz vita is in the same boat :p

I dont want to go overboard with DOOM! Then its asking for a fight O.o

Wiiu ez

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Wii U by 2:1 or more. I'll take bets on that.

JWeinCom said:
Wii U by 2:1 or more. I'll take bets on that.

I will not accept (cuz i want to BELIEVE)

Only Japan stands in your way imo. Vita will win there but WiiU might make it Close if MK8+SSB helps significantly

WiiU will destroy vita in US. *Currently Vita has 59k and its overtracked, WiiU with 222k.

Around the Network

Wii U will win easily.

Vita is only 149K ahead at the moment which will begin to shrink with MK8.

America will make sure the Wii U wins. Even with its current sales it sells 6X the Vita here.

Wii U

Why does the OP show a prototype GamePad with 3DS Circle Pads?

On topic; Wii U, Q4 should be a whole lot better than the Vita's (I expect another price cut in time for Smash) and the end of Q2 will get a nice boost. For most of the summer, I think both will be rather unimpressive.

kowenicki said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:
Vita is dead outside Japan. WiiU is merely on life support.

Both may have peaked already (Vita certainly has - 2012) which is frightening.

Close(ish), but WiiU wins.

Vita is dead when it sold the same as WiiU last year and currently is doing considerably better AND is up YOY?? What is dead may never die, I guess, or so they say

Reading helps.

The Vita is as close to death as it gets in the US and only on par with the WiiU in Europe.  Both have abysmal sales in both regions, Vita more so.

I was about to say, before you beat me to it. How can you miss the part that clearly says Outside Japan. 

mm i think vita will sell a little more than the wii u