By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One Games Chart from November to May Shows a Striking Difference

JayWood2010 said:
Fusioncode said:

JayWood2010 said:

Aye it is completly subjective, I agree. I still don't see your problem with showing the games lineup for PS4 and XBO for the rest of the year. Again, judging be these comments you're clearly not interested in the PS4 lineup:

Two problems

1.  The title is boasting

2.  User boasting.  

Its like congrats for boasting about who has the most games and completely disregarding quality.  Again as far as im concerned you can say you like PS4's games more, that doesnt bother me.  What bothers me is these thread trying to claim superiority over one or the other and we all know just by looking at the title that is what this one is doing.  

Judging from my comments im saying Quantity doesnt equal quality.  IVe said that multiple times by this point and thee isnt much analyzing to do.

My problem with your posts that you felt the need to bash the PS4's lineup, doing the exact same thing that you criticize others for. "My plastic box is better than your plastic box" as you say.  

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Read most of the posts in here. Got to love some of the poor reasoning/excuses from the Xbox fans. But, hey, I guess that's how you react when one of the last arguments you have against the competition is ripped from your hands. Can't really argue specs/secret sauce, anymore. Sales are greatly in favor of the PS4, also. So, gotta fight for that "no games" argument to stay alive.

So what you are really saying is that because of your own bias towards the PS4, all comments from people you view as X1 fans are poor.  Just from reading the comments that appears to be the case for both sides.  I love this console so things said in favor of the other or that can be seen as favor is poor.

Nothing like List wars to bring out all kinds of opinions when all is said and done, both systems will not be decided on list of games but quality preceived by the consumer.  If list really was something consumers care about including the ones in this forum then the WiiU would be selling boat loads.

Fusioncode said:
JayWood2010 said:
Fusioncode said:

My problem with your posts that you felt the need to bash the PS4's lineup, doing the exact same thing that you criticize others for. "My plastic box is better than your plastic box" as you say.  

How about this, you show me where i tried to say XBO/WiiU was superior and then you can say i said My plastic box was better than yours.  

Fusioncode said:
JayWood2010 said:
Fusioncode said:

JayWood2010 said:

Aye it is completly subjective, I agree. I still don't see your problem with showing the games lineup for PS4 and XBO for the rest of the year. Again, judging be these comments you're clearly not interested in the PS4 lineup:

Two problems

1.  The title is boasting

2.  User boasting.  

Its like congrats for boasting about who has the most games and completely disregarding quality.  Again as far as im concerned you can say you like PS4's games more, that doesnt bother me.  What bothers me is these thread trying to claim superiority over one or the other and we all know just by looking at the title that is what this one is doing.  

Judging from my comments im saying Quantity doesnt equal quality.  IVe said that multiple times by this point and thee isnt much analyzing to do.

Actually from reading all the post, never seen any statement from Jay that bashed the PS4 lineup.  What is interesting is how people come to certian conclusings from reading text.  I believe most reading especially in debates are feelings one get from the text then actual statements.

JayWood2010 said:

How about this, you show me where i tried to say XBO/WiiU was superior and then you can say i said My plastic box was better than yours.  

JayWood2010 said:

And if we are being honest PS4's retail games are incredibly lacking, much more than any other platform on the market.

And if we are being honest, many of the games that are being listed are games that has been out well before the PS4 was even out.  

And if we are being honest most of the games on that list hasnt really turned out all that well.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
JayWood2010 said:

JayWood2010 said:

If you took that as me bashing the PS4(which i wasnt) i do sincerely apologize

JayWood2010 said:

If you took that as me bashing the PS4(which i wasnt) i do sincerely apologize

No need for apoligizing, I like debating stuff. I find it fun. But it seems we have misread each other's intentions. Though I'm not happy about sales putting words into my mouth, but that beef is with him. 

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Machiavellian said:
thismeintiel said:
Read most of the posts in here. Got to love some of the poor reasoning/excuses from the Xbox fans. But, hey, I guess that's how you react when one of the last arguments you have against the competition is ripped from your hands. Can't really argue specs/secret sauce, anymore. Sales are greatly in favor of the PS4, also. So, gotta fight for that "no games" argument to stay alive.

So what you are really saying is that because of your own bias towards the PS4, all comments from people you view as X1 fans are poor.  Just from reading the comments that appears to be the case for both sides.  I love this console so things said in favor of the other or that can be seen as favor is poor.

Nothing like List wars to bring out all kinds of opinions when all is said and done, both systems will not be decided on list of games but quality preceived by the consumer.  If list really was something consumers care about including the ones in this forum then the WiiU would be selling boat loads.

I think it's more like people's bias towards the One is not allowing them to accept that the PS4 just has more games coming out on it this year than the One.  Making excuses, like indies and multis don't count, when in fact they do.  And lists do matter when the games on them actually look to be decent to great, not just a bunch of shovelware.  In the end, there's something for everyone on the PS4.  Probably part of the reason it has amassed a ~3M lead on the One in a matter of months.

JayWood2010 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
J

I think both you and me know that when people say PS4 has no games, and this is the same whether it is being said about Vita, PS4, XBO, WiiU, etc is that their is no worthwhile games.  Not that it literally has no games. Maybe you should deal with that.

And again, you guys are arguing with me because i say that lists are pointless?  they are and ill say it 100 times.  Having 1m games doesnt mean theyre is 1m good games.  

And youre right, Lococycle is on the list, but then again i dont see people bragging about Lococycle while i see people on the other side bragging about a list of games filled with the same quality titles as lococycle.

thanks for deciding for everybody else what is and is not a good game.

The long and short of it is, people praising the PS4 and badmouthing the Xbox One rustles your jimmies.