By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One Games Chart from November to May Shows a Striking Difference

PS4 vs Xbox One Games Chart from November to May Shows a Striking Difference

by Giuseppe Nelva (15 hours ago) 165

If you want to see exactly which games have been released on each new generation console in the past few months, and which ones will be launched in the nearest future, user Deadpixel over at NeoGAF created a very interesting comprative chart including every title that hit the shelves (physical or virtual) from November to May.

It definitely shows a striking difference. Yet, E3 will be the chance for Microsoft to turn the tables, with Xbox Division head honcho Phil Spencer having gone on record several times teasing a stellar lineup and the ID@Xbox program starting to kick into a higher gear. We’ll have to see if those promises will turn into reality and how Sony, that has kept a lower, more silent profile about its own E3 show, will react.

One thing is for sure: the chart below definitely shows that PlayStation’s early indie push has paid dividends on the short term.

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/20/ps4-vs-xbox-one-games-chart-from-january-to-may-shows-a-striking-difference/

Around the Network

Quite telling really. Glad the sales reflect this..

God I hate how they did the formatting on this shit... Its the dumbest thing I have ever seen...

They have games that are in Italics, than they have it in Bold and then they have Italics in between the Bold... It makes it so hard to read and its not in alphabetical order... Just what the fuck are they thinking? We need more grammar Nazi's on the internet, specially on that site

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Now compare the PS4 list to PC games.

That's impossible, PS4 has no games.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Hooray Indie games!!!

So why do people keep asking where the games are for the PS4? They should be searching high and low for games for the X1 because I think they've been kidnapped.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Better image with exclusives seperated 

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Fewer games on X1........ yet a far more appealing list of games that i actually give a toss about.

Same applies for upcoming games too at this point.

2013 ps3 vs 360 is where Ms really got slaughtered. Sony took it easy on the bone by not forcing those to be ps4 games