By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs Xbox One Games Chart from November to May Shows a Striking Difference

Welfare said:

Better image with exclusives seperated

-Fucking Finally-

Thank you! This is what should have been posted in the OP

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Good god, PS4 is Indie/Port central right now.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
God I hate how they did the formatting on this shit... Its the dumbest thing I have ever seen...

They have games that are in Italics, than they have it in Bold and then they have Italics in between the Bold... It makes it so hard to read and its not in alphabetical order... Just what the fuck are they thinking? We need more grammar Nazi's on the internet, specially on that site

italics = exclusives

bold = multiplat

Games are sorted by release date.

kupomogli said:
Now compare the PS4 list to PC games.

Why? PS4 is not competing with PC's.

wait for it ....
DIS GON BE GOOD

Around the Network

Now how many of those do you care about........Yeah the list gets immediately shorter after that, we dont talk about that though.....Ports of games on older platforms also dont get talked about......  Meanwhile ouya still has those 700+ games, better rush to get it.  Ouya > XBO/PS4 Confirmed for the 2nd time

bubblegamer said:
kupomogli said:
Now compare the PS4 list to PC games.

Why? PS4 is not competing with PC's.

yeah especially with sales in software, pretty much all games sell better on consoles.

iceboy151 said:
God I hate how they did the formatting on this shit... Its the dumbest thing I have ever seen...

They have games that are in Italics, than they have it in Bold and then they have Italics in between the Bold... It makes it so hard to read and its not in alphabetical order... Just what the fuck are they thinking? We need more grammar Nazi's on the internet, specially on that site

italics = exclusives

bold = multiplat

Games are sorted by release date.

Yea, I know what the bold/italics ment... But it doesn't make it any easier to read, what they should have done is just seperated it by exclusives vs multiplat like they did one the second picture thats posted in page 1... I doubt anyone cares the order of it being release since it says which month they got released it, but heck, keep that but they still should have seperated it from the beginning, it just makes it easier to read

Its amazing how much difference spacing can make

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Welfare said:

Better image with exclusives seperated

-Fucking Finally-

Thank you! This is what should have been posted in the OP

Edit: NVM.

JayWood2010 said:

Now how many of those do you care about........Yeah the list gets immediately shorter after that, we dont talk about that though.....Ports of games on older platforms also dont get talked about......  Meanwhile ouya still has those 700+ games, better rush to get it.  Ouya > XBO/PS4 Confirmed for the 2nd time

1. Infamous

2. ...?...

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix