By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who are Nintendo gamers more loyal to? Sony gamers or Microsoft gamers?

Which?

Sony 170 57.24%

Microsoft 47 15.82%

Apple 26 8.75%

See results 53 17.85%

Total:296
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
curl-6 said:
MoHasanie said:
I don't know any Nintendo hardcore gamers who only prefer Xbox, so I'd say Sony.

I'm a hardcore Nintendo gamer who prefers Xbox over Playstation. :p

Really? For what reason? I'm interested in knowing since generally most Nintendo fans I meet would rather get a Playstation over an Xbox.

Most nintendo fans I meet would rather see PS and xbox burn lol.

You must meet some weird ass fans lol.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:

I think you're projecting.

I'd say PC considering I don't like Sony or Microsoft.

sethnintendo said:
I'd say PC considering I don't like Sony or Microsoft.

Funny because in the 90's PC gamers looked down on Nintendo gamers until Sony appeared.

TheGoldenBoy said:
AZWification said:

Nintendo gamers are more loyal to the remaining 4 Ouya fans of course!

How could I forget about  Canada?! Oh well. One million years dungeon for poor me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
curl-6 said:
MoHasanie said:
I don't know any Nintendo hardcore gamers who only prefer Xbox, so I'd say Sony.

I'm a hardcore Nintendo gamer who prefers Xbox over Playstation. :p

Really? For what reason? I'm interested in knowing since generally most Nintendo fans I meet would rather get a Playstation over an Xbox.

You must meet some weird ass fans lol.

Wouldnt say they are weird, but uninformed. a lot of them always find one way or other to link lack of third party games on nintendo back to sony/MS and take a cheap shot at the 'quality of exclusives' in the process. Ive never seen it fail to happen.

ktay95 said:
I guess going by the poll that Nintendo fans accepted defeat and have allowed the PS brand into their lives rather than rebelling against it and joining MS to enact revenge on those who had slain their brethren

Or what Im saying is Sony killed the Nintendo brand back with the PS1 & 2 and Nintendo fans didnt give a fuck and bought into the Sony brand anyway

PS. HYPERBOLE

Alas, PlayStation sprung forth from the womb of Sony when Nintendo decided to wed Phillips instead and leave Sony at the altar in tears. Although, they both had disagreements on the future of their child, tis Nitendo who decided that PlayStation was an unworthy bastard and that the 64, the child of Nintendo and Phillips would be the rightful heir to the SNES and the protector of the realm. With a fury of revenge in his heart, PlayStation decided to restore his mother's honor and cut a bloody swath against the land, severely wounding his father and wiping out those who stood against him.

It was then that Xbox, Son of Microsoft and student in the Arcane Arts of PC, decided to try his hand at defeating the bastard, who was now king. Despite failing, he learned key lessons from his opponent and planted the seed of worry upon PlayStation's heart.

Tis Xbox, who landed the first blow in thier next battle, fooling PlayStation by causing him to forget his heritage and become delusional with pride. 

"Peace has cost you your strength, Victory has defeated you!" claimed Xbox as he cast PlayStation and his mother out of the the capital.

However, both Xbox and PlayStation had forgotten about Nintendo whose daughter-in-law had begot twins, the Wii and the DS. Twins who grew up in the squalor while hearing of grandoise tales from their Grandfather. Twins who decided that they would reclaim the their rightful inheritance. In one foul swoop, the Wii used her beauty to charm the masses, who previously were unconcerned with politics, now where fighting for her. She commanded dragons, long thought to be myth, and unorthodox weaponry, while her brother dominated PlayStation's younger brother with simple guile and battle prowess.

The son of DS, 3DS had a rough start as a child, but managed to continue to win agaisnt Vita the Son of PSP. However, Wii U, the son of Wii, spoiled by the luxury's of the castle, failed to realize the desires of the people and lost much of the popular support that the Wii had despite, attempting to duplicate the success of the Xbox in his second battle with PlayStation. Xbox One, the daughter of the Xbox, Student of the Arcane Arts of PC like her father, enamoured by the beauty of the Wii in her prime, attempted to inact her father's policies with the charms of the Wii but alas, the masses had tired of politics. Despite her aspirations, popular opinions forced her to resort to standard combat, something she had hardly ever practiced for and wasn't truly intrested in.

PS4, daughter of PlayStation, and Grand Daughter of Sony, Student of the Arcane Arts of PC as well, on the other hand, trained from a young age to restore her families honor and to restore her ailing grandmother to health, rather then callously abandon her family as some have suggested. Free from the resentment of playstation and Sony, PS4 wasn't distracted by the previous victors and instead focused on victory. Despite not being as focused on beauty as the Xbox One, her natural beauty radiated from her aura, and in some cases she even appeared more beautiful. And although she never claimed to fight for the masses, her sincerity has slowly been swaying attention more in her favor.

Now, Playstation 4 has returned her family to the capital, but the war is not over yet, and as misstep could cost her everything. As she, is sworn to her family, their health is her weakness.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank