By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who are Nintendo gamers more loyal to? Sony gamers or Microsoft gamers?

Which?

Sony 170 57.24%

Microsoft 47 15.82%

Apple 26 8.75%

See results 53 17.85%

Total:296

I don't know any Nintendo hardcore gamers who only prefer Xbox, so I'd say Sony.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
I don't know any Nintendo hardcore gamers who only prefer Xbox, so I'd say Sony.

I'm a hardcore Nintendo gamer who prefers Xbox over Playstation. :p

curl-6 said:
MoHasanie said:

Really? For what reason? I'm interested in knowing since generally most Nintendo fans I meet would rather get a Playstation over an Xbox.

TheGoldenBoy said:
curl-6 said:
MoHasanie said:

Really? For what reason? I'm interested in knowing since generally most Nintendo fans I meet would rather get a Playstation over an Xbox.

Last gen, it was because I much preferred the 360 controller over the PS3 one. Having the much better version of one of my favourite games of the gen, Bayonetta, helped a lot too.

As for PS4/Xbone, I can't make a call so early, neither have really spread their wings yet. Ask me again next year... XD

Microsoft has made only two games that might have a loyal fanbase themselves in Fable and Forza. Everything else, they've purchased. To attract Sony and Nintendo gamers for single player games (which is what they both have in common) you have to have some sort of creativity. Sadly, creativity is one of Microsoft weakest points.

Around the Network

PlayStation I'd say. Well even MS fans are more loyal to PlayStation after the E3 disaster.

My 8th gen collection

curl-6 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
curl-6 said:
MoHasanie said:

Last gen, it was because I much preferred the 360 controller over the PS3 one. Having the much better version of one of my favourite games of the gen, Bayonetta, helped a lot too.

As for PS4/Xbone, I can't make a call so early, neither have really spread their wings yet. Ask me again next year... XD

That makes sense and for sure I will ask next year after some more games release. Sadly we will probably have to wait after Holiday 2014 for that lol.

Im loyal to the industry, i of course want Nintendo to do well as they are my favourite, but its nice to see the others doing well. Take the Vita for example, im not interested in owning one but im pleased its finally starting to have more consistant worldwide sales and pleased for the fans who enjoy the system. Im hoping Wii U will start heading in the right direction soon :/

This thread is weird. What do you mean by "loyalty" to other gamers? This doesn't really make any sense.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

TheGoldenBoy said:
curl-6 said:
MoHasanie said:

Most nintendo fans I meet would rather see PS and xbox burn lol.