By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most underrated video game franchises?

startropics

Around the Network

Ys

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

I thing the Metal Gear franchise is underrated in that it is overrated and that people keep saying it is overrated which make people think that it is bad but in truth it is actually pretty good.

Dink Smallwood

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Ratchet & Clank
Sleeping Dogs
Beyond Good and Evil

Around the Network

Pikmin
Ys
Golden Sun

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Alan Wake is also another kind of underrated franchise. I'd really like a sequel to the first.

Ys series

some of the beset action rpgs

Nintentacle said:
Sanic Teh Hedgehog.

You mean this monstrosity?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

YS series :(