By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - While Sony Celebrates 'Infamous' Sales, Microsoft/EA Still Quiet About 'Titanfall'

J_Allard said:
BreedinBull said:
Carl2291 said:

Excuse me?

I want him to show proof of his claim. I fail to see how this is any kind of "interrogation".

Well you're free to be excused at anytime you please. And your first couple posts were asking him for links to predictions as if 1. you were somehow nowhere near these forums when people were praising titanfall as the second coming or 2. you do not know how to find information yourself and feeling entitled to him searching for these information for you. Your next is asking him to PM you these links again acting as if you are entitled to him providing you with evidence similar to a post a preferrer of one of the consoles mentioned would type and finally asking what the topic at hand here is as if the OP used some secret code in his typing.

When people make claims they should be able to back them up. Nothing wrong with that, and I would love for more mods to chime in asking for the information in the future.

As long as they take the time to go into each and every thread asking for evidence PM'd to them.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

So this thread is about bragging... About a company that's bragging?... What an amazing topic!

BreedinBull said:

Well you're free to be excused at anytime you please. And your first couple posts were asking him for links to predictions as if 1. you were somehow nowhere near these forums when people were praising titanfall as the second coming or 2. you do not know how to find information yourself and feeling entitled to him searching for these information for you. Your next is asking him to PM you these links again acting as if you are entitled to him providing you with evidence similar to a post a preferrer of one of the consoles mentioned would type and finally asking what the topic at hand here is as if the OP used some secret code in his typing.

Burden of proof is on the person making the claim

Anyway I don't see the big deal. Somini sent me a PM with threads and all is cool. On the other point, I genuinely dont see the "point" behind this article. We all know already that no official Titanfall numbers have been released and the person who wrote the article gave no insight on anything at all and adds his own little assumptions to it.

BreedinBull said:
J_Allard said:
BreedinBull said:
Carl2291 said:

Excuse me?

I want him to show proof of his claim. I fail to see how this is any kind of "interrogation".

When people make claims they should be able to back them up. Nothing wrong with that, and I would love for more mods to chime in asking for the information in the future.

As long as they take the time to go into each and every thread asking for evidence PM'd to them.

I agree with this. But let's get back to the topic here guys :)

What are your thoughts about the sales/discounts so far? Do you think they have sold less than they wanted or are they waiting for the Xbox 360 version (for example) to launch before commenting on it?

Somini said:

I agree with this. But let's get back to the topic here guys :)

What are your thoughts about the sales/discounts so far? Do you think they have sold less than they wanted or are they waiting for the Xbox 360 version (for example) to launch before commenting on it?

I think EA are waiting for the investor call before releasing anything.

Around the Network

Yeah, MS must be disappointed since they haven't said anything yet.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

There is also a chance they are accumulating a mass of good news and they will release a string of positive news on the near future.

In and not on. I blame swipe

I'd assume it's up to EA to announce sales figures. How often do they do that anyways?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
I'd assume it's up to EA to announce sales figures. How often do they do that anyways?

Why would it be up to EA to announce it. Microsoft has shared news about Gears of War's performance in the early years of the 360. Gears of War was developed by Epic at the time.