By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Finally Got A Wii U! <(^o^<)

Enjoy it for the both of us >.

Around the Network

Grats! You should also get DKCTF!
Sometimes i regret buying the console on release for 350€! :P

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Excellant.

Congrats! My top Wii U recommendations are Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, and Batman: Arkham City.

Love and tolerate.

LockosID. Add me.

Around the Network

Congrats! Now you can join the rest of us in our anxious wait for MK8 and SSB4 :D

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Congrats!!!! Pick up ZombieU for good mature game. If you have friends over pick up Wii Party U, its a blast. Ditto on Wonderful 101. Super Smash is going to fucking rock! !! Mario Kart 8 will be get of the year this year
Cant wait to use Little Mac going get a semi when I see wire frame Mac for the first time......

Einsam_Delphin said:

Anywhos, the Gamepad looks and feels great! Plenty of room for my big hands, and the buttons are soft yet responsive! I also remember that the touchscreen worked very well aswell. Had no problems at all with it in that Pikmin game from Nintendo Land! (1)From my time with Mario Kart 8, the gyro thingy seems to work well enough, but hard to tell since I'm no longer used to using motion controls to play Mario Kart thanks to MK7. (2)I of course can't comment about the OS or it's multimedia features yet, and (3)I haven't fully played any of it's games yet either, so I guess that's all I can say for now! 

1. Where did you get to play Mario Kart 8 ?

2. You've used a Wii U a lot but haven't navigated the OS ?

3. You haven't played any of what's games !?

Well done.

My top 3 games that you've missed:

1) Wonderful 101 - Possibly the most joyously crazy game I've played. So many WTF moments that leave you cackling with laughter. It's also bloody hard at points.
2) Pikmin 3 - Play with Wiimote for best results, using the Gamepad as a map. The new names for the fruit are hilarious, it plays and looks great and the multiplayer is great fun. Only 2 issues to my mind: lack of online multiplayer and they could have done with putting in an extra world.
3) Windwaker HD - It's always been the best Zelda in my eyes, and with the tweaks to sailing and the triforce quest, it's only gotten better. And it looks GLORIOUS.

Nice purchase, you might want to check out ZombiU, Not many like sonic lost world but me & zippy loved it, just need to get the controls down, more of a game for the Sonic old school imo :)